Iron Mike comes to the aid of a downed rider... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Iron Mike comes to the aid of a downed rider...

Did not expect Mike Tyson to help a fellow citizen in need. Fruit basket appropriate.

This is actually not my experience, I've seen many people stop to help out a rider.

maybe I'm being a little to harsh...

I've personally never had anyone help me other than fellow riders, then again every time I've been alone I got up pretty quick. A lot of times I've seen a bunch of gawkers who'll just crowd the rider when someone is trying to help. One time I specifically remember coming across a fatality where a rider was pinned under a vehicle, I **** you not it looked like the whole block was out snapping pics.

Did not expect Mike Tyson to help a fellow citizen in need.

"It's so interesting that you come across as a nice guy but you're really a piece of ****. With that comment" -- Tyson.

"It's so interesting that you come across as a nice guy but you're really a piece of ****. With that comment" -- Tyson.

Hey, come on Mike, we're on live internet here.

Broken bones & ligaments & the first thing you would do is take your phone out to take some pics

Broken bones & ligaments & the first thing you would do is take your phone out to take some pics

It is amazing what people will do.(Shock) I was helping an injured motorist who did not want to put the phone down. Whilst his foot was facing the opposite direction.

While growing up, there is this expression "that will bring the death of you"
I now know what that means

Sent from my tablet using my paws

maybe I'm being a little to harsh...

I've personally never had anyone help me other than fellow riders, then again every time I've been alone I got up pretty quick. A lot of times I've seen a bunch of gawkers who'll just crowd the rider when someone is trying to help. One time I specifically remember coming across a fatality where a rider was pinned under a vehicle, I **** you not it looked like the whole block was out snapping pics.

First time I crashed, many people stopped to help. One guy went back to his shop to grab his work van, loaded my bike in the back and gave me a lift home with the bike. About 40km out of his way. Another time, had a carb issue with my bike, a passerby helped load my bike into his pickup and dropped it off at a shop.

A couple quick stories, have a bunch more lesser stories. Hard to believe, but the world is very much full of good people.

Hard to believe, but the world is very much full of good people.

They don't get no ink. Ever see a news piece about something bad in a certain community and when they interview Clem he say "Nothing bad ever happens here"? Is true.

"I don't care. What are you going to do about it?" -- Tyson

I'm going to sit here and watch you watch me squirm while your business associate makes his pitch.

I'm going to sit here and watch you watch me squirm while your business associate makes his pitch.

"I don't know, um, it's more nerve-wracking to be here talking to a rat piece of **** like you." -- Tyson

Pictures at 11? I don't have this thing memorized. It was fun while it lasted.

Pictures at 11? I don't have this thing memorized. It was fun while it lasted.

This is where you say ""We're going to wrap up this interview. Thank you for coming in.""
Then I say

"**** you."
It was fun lol

This is where you say ""We're going to wrap up this interview. Thank you for coming in.""
Then I say

"**** you."
It was fun lol

Oh crap, that would have been funny. I wished I'd put more effort into this.

Back
Top Bottom