Motorcycle Therapy: The Michael Czysz Story | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Therapy: The Michael Czysz Story

Quite the sad story. However, incredible to read that as soon as he's on two wheels, he feels more normal than ever.

Sad. Most people have to deal with a variation of that at some point. Makes a strong argument for getting mowed down while your head is buried in the sand.

His story reminds me of the NZ motorcycle developer Britten. Another unfortunate loss for motorcycling.

Great piece, tragic story. Check out 'Charge' on netflix which chronicles his electric moto exploits.

His story reminds me of the NZ motorcycle developer Britten. Another unfortunate loss for motorcycling.

That's the first thing I thought of, Czysz and Britten were real innovators with shoestring budgets who just sat down and made their own motorcycles, with their own technology.
And, they took on huge corporations and made a better bike.

The Britten story is on YouTube.

[video=youtube;s2yzOCM_KSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2yzOCM_KSM[/video]

There is so little true innovation left in North American manufacturers and designers. These guys are rare and under -appreciated.
Czysz had a great sense of design with his electric TT bike, and his bikes were the first to crack 100mph lap for the electric TT.

header-2012-E1pc-768x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom