RACE Sat and Sunday Schedule | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Sat and Sunday Schedule

Because I crashed (30km/h lowside in the hairpin) in practice and didn't go see a medic/re-tech I was DQ'd. I assumed because I rode off the track after I didn't need to see a medic and really didn't know about the re-tech. With it being my first crash I would have thought a stern warning would have taught me a lesson but instead stripping my first ever race win to get the point across was their decision. I was going to protest it but said f it, another $75 to be told no agin would have just made it worse.

Another lesson learned the hard way.

Thanks and your very welcome. It's hard doing a second race even with a bit of a break in between. Back to back you have to be in some serious shape or 15.

Really? I know it's in the rules but a simple warning would have worked, that's just a Dick move !

Sounds like the weekend had better turnout. If RACE wants to keep customers, customer relations is something they need to figure out. You can't please everyone, but this would have been an easy one to deal with.

I heard an update on Tomas condition but haven't heard anything about C. Hurst. Anyone hear anything?

I heard an update on Tomas condition but haven't heard anything about C. Hurst. Anyone hear anything?

I wasn't sure of his name. He was pitted next to me this weekend, very nice guy and hopefully he's ok. Unfortunately I didn't/haven't heard anything about his condition.

dricked, for sure they should have found you and said something after your tip over. they had lots of time, ****** way to learn one tracks rules, the re-tech thing is pretty much standard at any track event, race or lapping,.though. but a hey we need to see you would have been nice.

Thanks Jay,

What do you guys think of the article that was published?
I think the author could have written more accurately and had more reporting on the other classes that ran that day.

And some tough luck for you, that race was yours before the red flag was shown.

It seems that only certain races get covered and only certain racers get credited for being out there. With several of the races being close and exciting I guess there just isn't enough paper/bandwidth to write something about all of them.

You were hauling out there eel and more should have been said about the beginning of the race.

Thanks for all the support everyone. I'll be back next season and know every page of the rule book front to back.

I thought the same thing too. Would have been nice to cover more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Race narrating and commentary were also one sided, There were a lot of people out there working hard and we basically kept hearing about Jodi and his venture to the states a few weeks ago.

The top guys deserve the extra air time but I think it went way over board. I am sure it isn't easy to narrate so this is just an observation.

I think race overall did an awesome job over the weekend but if i can offer some feedback I would say going over the starting procedures, flags etc would have been a good thing (since all tracks, organizations and series do it a little different), I remember having to ask another competitor at the grid if i was waiting on a "green" or "red" light to go. The guy probably looked at me and thought WTF!

At the end is my responsibility to know but it would have helped.

Anyways, does anyone have any pictures of the races, I know there were a bunch of photographers

Last edited:
P

I think you are bang on correct for the starting procedure comments. Good feedback to go to Chris.

See DeerHaven facebook site as she is working through her photos.

The Race narrating and commentary were also one sided, There were a lot of people out there working hard and we basically kept hearing about Jodi and his venture to the states a few weeks ago.

The top guys deserve the extra air time but I think it went way over board. I am sure it isn't easy to narrate so this is just an observation.

I think race overall did an awesome job over the weekend but if i can offer some feedback I would say going over the starting procedures, flags etc would have been a good thing (since all tracks, organizations and series do it a little different), I remember having to ask another competitor at the grid if i was waiting on a "green" or "red" light to go. The guy probably looked at me and thought WTF!

At the end is my responsibility to know but it would have helped.

Anyways, does anyone have any pictures of the races, I know there were a bunch of photographers

Thanks, I will look at her photos.

It was nice to finally meet you and the family.
P

I think you are bang on correct for the starting procedure comments. Good feedback to go to Chris.

See DeerHaven facebook site as she is working through her photos.

I'm strictly an amateur but I took quite a number of shots at the final turn before the grandstand and along the back straight. If anyone wants to send me their numbers I'd be happy to look through all my shots to send to you. I can't promise a quick turnaround but what do you expect for free :)

I'm strictly an amateur but I took quite a number of shots at the final turn before the grandstand and along the back straight. If anyone wants to send me their numbers I'd be happy to look through all my shots to send to you. I can't promise a quick turnaround but what do you expect for free :)
Awesome

I ran 2 bikes:

Blue GSXR 1000 # 986
Blue R1 # 961

Thank you !

Casas right before the eject button was pressed. Look at that rear tire!
10649655_837295089614397_5691723640560608087_n.jpg

That moment when the tire goes from sliding to grabbing
Casas right before the eject button was pressed. Look at that rear tire!

Back
Top Bottom