RACE Sat and Sunday Schedule | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Sat and Sunday Schedule

Just wanted to thank Derrick White (Dricked)for helping me out today with the lines and giving me a bunch of local knowledge tips that helped me improve as the day went by, this was my first real racing at Shannonville and first time at the Pro track.

Just wanted to thank Derrick White (Dricked)for helping me out today with the lines and giving me a bunch of local knowledge tips that helped me improve as the day went by, this was my first real racing at Shannonville and first time at the Pro track.
No problem! Always glad to help.

Thanks to the folks at RACE for a great weekend.

Missed my first podium by half bike length but learned a lot and had a lot of fun

RAce was 10 or 12 laps (Can't remember), but there was a red flag and got restarted to 6 laps

posstart no.competitorlapstotal timediffbest timebest lapbest speed
1171 PJim Proulx607:20.37001:11.3386124.646 Km/h
278 PSteve Walker607:21.69401.32401:12.4044122.811 Km/h
320 ABrian Madeley607:27.74807.37801:12.5055122.64 Km/h
4986 APaulo Campos607:27.80907.43901:12.6982122.314 Km/h
5271 PDan Henri607:30.46010.09001:13.5512120.896 Km/h
6101 AMoe Gebara607:30.84710.47701:13.2952121.318 Km/h
787 AJohn Crossley607:50.08829.71801:16.2032116.688 Km/h

Last edited:
Good job this weekend! Now that you've raced there and learned a few things you'll do even better next year.

Good job this weekend! Now that you've raced there and learned a few things you'll do even better next year.
Thanks - Congrats on your Win on AM Superbike, I know there was a DQ for technical reasons that had nothing to do with the actual race but you won fair and square. Congrats Tim as well!

By the way, the suspension change you and Tim (Cabosee) recommended for the GSXR worked beautifully - To bad I ran out of steam on the Superbike Race and came out after a few laps (Hard to do almost back to back)

Last edited:
What happened with your finish with a DQ????

Because I crashed (30km/h lowside in the hairpin) in practice and didn't go see a medic/re-tech I was DQ'd. I assumed because I rode off the track after I didn't need to see a medic and really didn't know about the re-tech. With it being my first crash I would have thought a stern warning would have taught me a lesson but instead stripping my first ever race win to get the point across was their decision. I was going to protest it but said f it, another $75 to be told no agin would have just made it worse.

Another lesson learned the hard way.

Thanks - Congrats on your Win on AM Superbike, I know there was a DQ for technical reasons that had nothing to do with the actual race but you won fair and square. Congrats Tim as well!

By the way, the suspension change you and Tim (Cabosee) recommended for the GSXR worked beautifully - To bad I ran out of steam on the Superbike Race and came out after a few laps (Hard to do almost back to back)

Thanks and your very welcome. It's hard doing a second race even with a bit of a break in between. Back to back you have to be in some serious shape or 15.

A harsh deal for sure. I guess they don't want the riders to decide if a crash is a minor or major one that warrants a trip to medical.

I think a stern lecture would have been sufficient in this case. I agree that I think your protest would have been a waste since technically it is in the rule book.

Not a great way for you to end the season, but you're riding really well and I think you are in a really good spot for Nationals and RACE next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A harsh deal for sure. I guess they don't want the riders to decide if a crash is a minor or major one that warrants a trip to medical.

I think a stern lecture would have been sufficient in this case. I agree that I think your protest would have been a waste since technically it is in the rule book.

Not a great way for you to end the season, but you're riding really well and I think you are in a really good spot for Nationals and RACE next year.

Thanks mang. I enjoyed racing with you this year and glad we could have some battles before you moved to the big boy class.

Brutal call, the fact they knew before the race was started that you were going to be dq, should have black flagged you halfway through the race instead of doing nothing.

If I was in 2nd or 3rd it wouldn't have stung so bad. It was like loosing my virginity only to have the chick turn around and kick me in junk with a lead boot on.

ruduvusa.jpg

Best weekend of the year. Great turnout, great weather. Sorry to hear about the dq. I didn't know until they called me up for third lol. Great race, Tim and I need to be on the opposite sides of the track when starting, we seem to be attracted to each other lol.

Scavone!!!!

That's why why have brake lever guards. I've never had any bumps like that on a race start before, let alone two in one day.. With the same rider. Lol.

Had some good times drinking beer and watching the races... haha

Back
Top Bottom