RACE Sat and Sunday Schedule | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE Sat and Sunday Schedule

ZX600

Site Supporter
Does anyone have the schedule for this weekend?

I can't find it on their Website

Are you coming out??!
I want to as I really enjoy Shannonville, but I just did a SOAR round this past weekend and there is the final SOAR round the weekend after so that would be 3 Race weekends in a row.

TBD until Thursday, I am getting the bike ready regardless. If I go I will be doing AM Superbike on the GSXR and Sportsman on the R1.

Are you going?

Last edited:
I am. Do it, it's suppose to be a beautiful weekend and it's the end of the season. Get it in while you can.

Will see you there. Should have 7 bikes, 4 racers and 8 entries under our awning. Weather looks good. Entries in 250 Prod, Sportsman Lite, Master Middle, Novice 600, AM Sport and AM Super.

Will see you there. Should have 7 bikes, 4 racers and 8 entries under our awning. Weather looks good. Entries in 250 Prod, Sportsman Lite, Master Middle, Novice 600, AM Sport and AM Super.

That's a busy weekend!

you can most likely register for masters open instead. rules have been very loose as of late. and hvwt sprtsman really does not have much turn out anymore.
Thanks for the info!

and for masters you dont need an older bike so you only need to bring 1

There's lots of room under my canopy.

I'll be there Thursday night.
Couldn't get the time off so I will be there Sat Morning (really early)

and for masters you dont need an older bike so you only need to bring 1
We wanted to put the Competition Cycle 03 R1 thought a second Race weekend since it was just finished a month ago, I might stick with hvwt sprtsman and not venture into Masters.

Just trying to gain some seat time and racing experience at Shannonville so the class isn't that important. I will be out of breath after 5 laps anyways lol

Weekend weather forecast looks superb. Sure wish i could be there.
I think RACE have made a good effort this season (Inaugural RACE/SOAR round in June, RACE Regional class entry at Mosport during Canadian Nationals Rd 4&5), so I was hoping to get to a few more rounds this season in support. Not to mention that 1 more race weekend would help me immensely to pull things together a bit more, so kind of sucks. I'll be checking out mylaps.com instead and racing vicariously...
Best of luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom