Vortex replacement bars on Woodcraft clip ons? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vortex replacement bars on Woodcraft clip ons?

zx6rr

I'm guessing that both replacement handlebars are the exact same/diameter etc. Can I easily swap in a new vortex clip on bar into a woodcraft clip on and vice versa?

A handlebar should just be a handlebar correct?

Thanks!

They will fit but Vortex bars are crap! They use the softest aluminum in their products that I have seen, its right up there with china made rearsets off Ebay....Everytime I crash with a Vortex the bar snaped right in half, Woodcraft makes a much better product. Maybe doesnt matter to you, Vortex is way more readily available in the average bike shop....I have 2 of them in the package that I will never use on my own bike, after seeing how easily the first on I tired snapped in half.....

They will fit but Vortex bars are crap! They use the softest aluminum in their products that I have seen, its right up there with china made rearsets off Ebay....Everytime I crash with a Vortex the bar snaped right in half, Woodcraft makes a much better product. Maybe doesnt matter to you, Vortex is way more readily available in the average bike shop....I have 2 of them in the package that I will never use on my own bike, after seeing how easily the first on I tired snapped in half.....

I'll take those off you then haha

I'll take those off you then haha

If your serious 1 is still in the Vortex package, the 2nd the package is gone and I used one of the plastic bar ends from it but it was never installed... And I have 2 spare Driven brand ones also but they are silver not black like the Vortex, the only reason I have the Vortex is because that is what every store has on the shelf, and I carry them in my track tool box just in case I snap one and I can replace it to keep riding the rest of the day if thats all that broke or bent....

Its seems crazy because they all look like the same material, but from my experience with Vortex their stuff just bends so easy.....Even their rearsets, a little tip over and the brake or shift lever bends into a pretzel, where the same with another brand and it barely bends at all...

If your serious 1 is still in the Vortex package, the 2nd the package is gone and I used one of the plastic bar ends from it but it was never installed... And I have 2 spare Driven brand ones also but they are silver not black like the Vortex, the only reason I have the Vortex is because that is what every store has on the shelf, and I carry them in my track tool box just in case I snap one and I can replace it to keep riding the rest of the day if thats all that broke or bent....

Its seems crazy because they all look like the same material, but from my experience with Vortex their stuff just bends so easy.....Even their rearsets, a little tip over and the brake or shift lever bends into a pretzel, where the same with another brand and it barely bends at all...

haha I'm serious - depending on where your located, I'll shoot you a tenner for one of the Vortex ones. My woodcraft bar is pretty usable right now but it's a tad bit bent. I'd like to replace and use the bent Woodcraft as a spare moving fwd. PM me where you're located.

haha I'm serious - depending on where your located, I'll shoot you a tenner for one of the Vortex ones. My woodcraft bar is pretty usable right now but it's a tad bit bent. I'd like to replace and use the bent Woodcraft as a spare moving fwd. PM me where you're located.

Dixie and Eglington in Mississauga, PM me if thats within reasonable distance

Back
Top Bottom