More powerful brakes | GTAMotorcycle.com

More powerful brakes

Saw it 600rr.net, the whole situation could have been easily avoided. Noob mistake x2.

The guy has the nerve to set up a fund so people can give him money for his various surgeries. The second bike that endos is his girlfriend.

He suffered a fractured pelvis, separated shoulder and a severe concussion. The girlfriend suffered a dislocated shoulder, broken humerus, and a broken pinky. Now, they are asking people to donate $5000. (which is bizarre, because the medical bills and bike damage bills should be way above that).

Last edited:
The guy has the nerve to set up a fund so people can give him money for his various surgeries. The second bike that endos is his girlfriend.

He suffered a fractured pelvis, separated shoulder and a severe concussion. The girlfriend suffered a dislocated shoulder, broken humerus, and a broken pinky. Now, they are asking people to donate $5000. (which is bizarre, because the medical bills and bike damage bills should be way above that).

health insurance deductible?

Wow what a tool

It takes some balls to get on track, but way more to ask for money for an incident on track-especially due to your own damned rider error.

Guy is a joke - any monies collected should be used to reimburse the riders whose days got shut down dealing with him.

it was all cool and all til he set up the fund thread. smh

That's a great video. Awfully tempting to spend the afternoon hurling abuse at the lad.

how did they break so many bones? motogp riders crash often during free practice and actual races. but they all seem to walk away.

do the two cbr riders need better gear?

Saw it 600rr.net, the whole situation could have been easily avoided. Noob mistake x2.

Even without knowing the layout of the turn, I can tell that the blue bike (where the camera was mounted) was minding its line in order to go into the curve, and the red and white bikes were way off base to take the curve wihtin the proper line... the red bike (the girl) slowed down most probably because of that... guy in the white bike was fixated in the red bike.... etc.

how did they break so many bones? motogp riders crash often during free practice and actual races. but they all seem to walk away.

do the two cbr riders need better gear?

You do a face plant at that speed, and all the gear in the world won't make a difference, except maybe an airbag suit. Maybe that's what they want the $5000 for.

To me it looked like she was planning to stuff the camera bike(track day hero style), was coming in too hot/chickened out and the BF wasn't expecting it

Mad skills indeed

To me it looked like she was planning to stuff the camera bike(track day hero style), was coming in too hot/chickened out and the BF wasn't expecting it

I think she was on the completely wrong line and realized it, hit the binders. He was watching her ***, not the road ahead, there was room for everyone.

I think she was on the completely wrong line and realized it, hit the binders. He was watching her ***, not the road ahead, there was room for everyone.

Totally, generally when you stuff somebody into a turn you are inside the ideal line

Track days are about practice. It's not the game, it's practice. Practice, we're talking about practice. Practice! You live and die for the game, but this is practice.

Back
Top Bottom