Fall Colours | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fall Colours

Chaos

If you like to ride up north, the fall colours have begun. I rode 118 between 11 and 35, then 35 from 118 to 117 and the colours are starting to turn on those roads. I did not have a chance to get to Algonquin or other parts of Muskoka as the rain would not let up and I bailed early.

Edit: Here is the link on the Algonquin site to keep track of the changes there.

http://www.algonquinpark.on.ca/visit/general_park_info/fall-colour-report.php

Last edited:
Sweet. I'm headed for a rainy ride through Haliburton and Bancroft tomorrow. Next weekend should be perfect timing.

This thread needs pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)

I did the 509 to buckshot lake road today then 41 to denby. From Denby on it was a wet ride down 28 to detlor road to 62. The colors looked ok up to the beginning of the rain.

I saw that last year and thought what a beautiful picture!

^Impending signs of a harsh winter ahead...you wanna frame that ? :(

Was up there today riding all around Haliburton, Bancroft and the 507 backroads - really nice fall colours starting to come out - especially with all the rain around lunchtime, the colours were really vivid in the sunshine afterwards.

Just got back today from a weekend in Algonquin Park. Not that I counted but seemed like maybe 1 in 50 trees had colour change?

Back
Top Bottom