Canadas Motorcycle . Thumbs up again | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canadas Motorcycle . Thumbs up again

cycling

Site Supporter
Bought a small item costing only $20 post and taxes included. Ordered on Monday, shipped Tuesday rec`d Thursday. Kudos to The company, Fast shipping. Not bad for something that was only $20.

They do have ridiculously fast shipping, I ordered a jacket a few years back had it in like three days

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I just ordered gloves Friday afternoon, got them this morning (Monday) before 10 am. I'm amazed on how fast that order shipped. That is the fastest I've received an item after a Friday afternoon order. I was expecting the gloves to only ship today.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

They do have ridiculously fast shipping, I ordered a jacket a few years back had it in like three days

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

OMG! You ordered a few years back and just got it three days ago?? JK

Yeah I order from them all the time.

I gotta ask who the heck are these guys and where did they come from? I've never heard of them but placed a bunch of orders with them recently and all were in stock and shipped QUICK! Almost like having Revzilla in Canada but maybe even better?

Just strange that they have such a simple website/name but killer inventory and shipping.

I have ordered several items from Canada's Motorcycle and they are quick & efficient. Never a problem and the packages are shipped & packed safely.

I gotta ask who the heck are these guys and where did they come from? I've never heard of them but placed a bunch of orders with them recently and all were in stock and shipped QUICK! Almost like having Revzilla in Canada but maybe even better?

Just strange that they have such a simple website/name but killer inventory and shipping.

Spot on - they are also expanding their video reviews... not at RevZilla's production level (yet) but still amazing. I have only had good experiences through this site and I have ordered a variety of things... jacket/ gloves/ goggles/ disc lock / etc... never waited over 5 business days for anything

Agreed. I have ordered 2x now. once was my jacket and got in less than a week. other was helmet and jeans and also got in less than a week.

Also agree, ordered my A'stars back protector & Icon booots from them, fast shipping & great service both times.

It's great that they started carrying OEM parts now (at least for Suzuki and Kawasaki), as now I can look up the microfiche and order the parts I want at my leisure. The shopping experience is much better than dealing with Ready Suzuki for my parts.

Have bought a few things from them. Great prices and prompt shipping. Only thing I don't like is you can't order tires if they have no stock. You can leave your email and they say they will contact you when they get stock. That was two weeks ago and I've heard nothing from them so don't know whether they've ordered tires or not. They should at least follow up to let you know what's happening.

I've never heard of them but placed a bunch of orders with them recently and all were in stock and shipped QUICK! Almost like having Revzilla in Canada but maybe even better?

Completely agreed with you. I have placed almost three orders with them. They are quick. Even Looking at there social media page they are looking for some serious business. Keeping there pages update and phone support is just added more value for the customers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys, will check out the website myself :)

Placed an order for a Sena 20S dual communicator with CM on a Saturday evening, and the item arrived 9am Tuesday morning! I highly doubt anyone at CM works on Saturday evening and/or Sunday. So... I am considering that as a one day shipment... Amazing!

Grabbed a Sena 3s from these guys a few weeks back. Their out of stock notification system seemed a little busted at the time, but the shipping was quick and solid service and price otherwise. Will order from them again.

I have to put my 2c in. Bought 2 things last week, they came in 2 days. SUPER SERVICE and will buy more things in the future.

I have had good experience on several orders also. I did receive a set of boots that were two different sizes, but they emailed me a shipping label on their account for the return with a quick refund on my credit card, and my re-order was quickly received, both boots in the correct size. I ordered a set of Dunlop D404 tires a week ago and received them within two days. More importantly, the tires were reasonably fresh (DOT dates from early this year and late last year).

Back
Top Bottom