1 peice / 2 peice suit for tall guys? | GTAMotorcycle.com

1 peice / 2 peice suit for tall guys?

jdavids1

Hello

I wanted to do some track days next year and I had been looking around at different manufacturers websites and used stuff on kijiji, however I havent had much luck finding any suits that would actually fit me.

It seems like every tall suit is built for very wide people aswell

Does anyone have any reccomendations for suit brands for tall and relatively thin guys.

For the record I'm 6'3 & 210-215 lbs with a 32-34 inch waist (pant size), 40-42 inch chest, 33 inch inseam.

Currently I have a Joe rocket textile jacket size MT.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm 5'10" and about 145lbs. I had to get my suit in a 44 to fit me from shoulders to crotch, it's very baggy in the midsection.

I'm a shade under 6'3, 225lbs, with a 36in waist, and I needed a 60 in dianese for shoulder to waist, and I also find it baggy in the mid, but seems to fill out ok with a back protector on (still some bagginess, but not nearly as much)

I'm a shade under 6'3, 225lbs, with a 36in waist, and I needed a 60 in dianese for shoulder to waist, and I also find it baggy in the mid, but seems to fill out ok with a back protector on (still some bagginess, but not nearly as much)

I'm pretty well same height and weight (220lbs)
56 A stars (U.S 46) fits perfect room for back protector also.

Sent from my imaginary friend

Thanks for all the responses guys, good to know that there are some that fit us tall guys as well.

Go on in to Riders Choice, they'll fit you in a few different brands and have AStars as well. They serve beginner trackday riders and racers alike, so you'll get good advice there. The prices are also comparably the best around, even compared to US online retailers.

Good luck!

I can't speak to fit for suits, but my recommendation, even as a casual track day rider, is to go with a one piece suit. don't bother with the 2-piece.

Had the same issue bought a 1 piece from Racer5/Speedworx and couldn't be happier. My two piece is from Tecknic and since you buy the pieces separate you can combine sizes that fit you best.

Back
Top Bottom