Reflective Rim Tape | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reflective Rim Tape

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
I like the reflective rim tape. I bought mine from Tapeworks and it's the color matched burnt orange for my bike. Very easy to apply and has all kinds of OEM colours with enough extra in case you make mistake in applying or need a bit extra for later.

Here's a link to their site:http://www.tapeworks.com/Rimstripes/index.html

For anyone interested, today I got email and it's a promo code to use at checkout.
To commemorate the start of fall, we've set up a coupon that gives you 25% off everything in the web store! Just use the code FALL2014 and it will automatically take 25% off your total purchase.
Cheers!

Without flash:
DSCN0105-XL.jpg

With flash:
DSCN9326-XL.jpg

Last edited:
looks good...thought about getting some for mine as well...applicator came with it?

No applicator came with it when I put these on a few years ago. Took about 5 minutes for each side of each rim so about 20 minutes total. They do carry applicators now, but not sure if they are included or not.

That's a really good look. So, on a tricycle we're looking at about 30 minutes, give or take?

I got some this year too, I think it does the trick and is dead simple with the applicators.

That's a really good look. So, on a tricycle we're looking at about 30 minutes, give or take?

Still 20 minutes, you don't do the inside of the back rims

Back
Top Bottom