McBride Track Day @ Shannonville September 18-2014. | GTAMotorcycle.com

McBride Track Day @ Shannonville September 18-2014.

ShutterDude

Hi Everyone; My names Bill and I was the Photographer in attendance for the McBride track day that was well attended yesturday. I was invited by the VRRA team who were there testing the Bright Yellow #1 Ducati 900 vintage bike ,whom I shoot on a regular basis.I principally shoot for the VRRA but have shot 2 out of the 4 CSBK rounds,and a few of the RACE Rounds along with the 4 VRRA rounds also, but have never been involved in the track days,simply because of being busy doing the race days.... My Bad!!;)
I had a great time as I know Shanny well as an ex racer myself and enjoyed shooting all of you today and made some new friends as well.

Anyways I passed out several cards to many of you and if I missed anyone well we now have contact lol. I am shooting the final RACE Round coming up in a week or so, and quite likely the final McBride Track day in early October also.
Anyhow I am posting a few of the day on my Facebook Page ,,, "Bill Murphy" I am from Campbellford Ontario north west and about an hour from Shannonville. I will post an sample image or a few if I can ?,, new here.(apparently I can't post here yet? but by all means just contact me by my email bm_drumnpixels@hotmail.ca and give me your bike description/ plate # etc and I can send you some low resolution samples . I do have a pretty good number of pix for all as I shot most of the day from several locations on the infield through the day.

Im looking forward to talking to you with regards to pricing of my work which I think you will find is very reasonable.

Thanks Kindly.
Cheers
Bill.:D

Great news, I completely forgot to get your contact information yesterday and was kicking myself for not remembering to do so. Email sent. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of the OP? I sent two emails since this thread started and haven't heard back. Just curious is all...

Has anyone had any luck getting a hold of the OP? I sent two emails since this thread started and haven't heard back. Just curious is all...

Hey Mina

I sent an email to Bill as well and haven't received a reply yet.

Yes, Bill got back to me.
Maybe because your bike/leathers are easy to identify. I know he was shooting all day so he must have a crap load of pictures to file through.

I'll give it some time.

Last edited:
That is why I had my rims painted in neon yellow ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom