Custom Ear Plugs - any downtown recommendations? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Custom Ear Plugs - any downtown recommendations?

JoeyB

Site Supporter
I'm looking to get a set of custom ear plugs. Anyone have any recommendations for where to go that is located near the core?

looking for he same, please post an update if you find.

So far i've been using regular headphones with earbuds, helps a bit.

Don't know of any down town but there is usually a booth that does custom ear plugs at the motorcycle show if you can wait until then.

It's not downtown but I had made at "Hear at Last". It was located in the Walmart in Bolton.

Last edited:
got mine at Costco for 60.00 last year. took about 10 days. worked really well but lost them a week ago when i pulled toll money out of the same pocket at the CDN border. Had to take them out to hear the customs officer

I got mine from HEAR Toronto at 586 Eglinton E. They weren't cheap, I think around $175. They did do the trick and keep a significant amount of noise out of my helmet. The key is to fit them in your ear properly before you put your helmet on.

I use the Surefire EP4s, they're great. However, I am unable to hear the speakers of my Sena 20S (it's very faint). I don't listen to music but being able to make/receive calls is useful, so I am probably going to look into something like this to use with my Westone UM-1 earphones
do you use them with the plug in or out?
there is t small plug on the side of them, with it out it blocks a certain DB level but still allows you to hear other sound levels.(i don remember all the details or specs offhand but im sure it on their site.)

do you use them with the plug in or out?
there is t small plug on the side of them, with it out it blocks a certain DB level but still allows you to hear other sound levels.(i don remember all the details or specs offhand but im sure it on their site.)

Yea with the plug out. I have the speakers positioned right against my ear (even to the point where it's causing some pressure points, since my helmet's internal padding wasn't really design for optimal placement) but I can't hear it at all once I'm moving and there is any "wind".

Back
Top Bottom