Muskoka Overnighter? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muskoka Overnighter?

will316

Anyone still riding North? Would be interested in putting a decent Northern group ride together, depending on the group, would be happy to accommodate a few at my cottage overnight for bon fires, hot tubs etc. followed by a next day ride. This weekend ideally. Post if interested, PM for details.

So looks like 3 people interested so far. If we can get a good little crew we can put it together. I'm already up north so I would rendezvous once north of the city. Thinking Southwood then Jenga/ping pong+wine then Southwood again the next day? Maybe a few local town stops for scenic purposes...

What night? I'm skipping out of work early and heading up tonight to ride around in the evening and stay with a friend. I might join you guys tomorrow if you're around and the rain holds off

Probably Saturday I would assume. 24 out. However as mentioned I'm already up north and open to whatever.

Ah, missed that part.

Not sure where specifically you are, but weather isn't looking great for tomorrow. 20mm+ and 90% rain most of the day starting around noon. That's part of the reason I'm heading up tonight. I will probably head back early tomorrow and bring my rain gear just in case.

I'm also planning on heading up the 400 and taking all the side roads I can along the way. How is southwood? I've heard very bad things, but have never ridden it for that reason.

I've rode it a few times this season. It's always a sandy mess at beginning however it's been fairly clear since August. Great road.

If ya manage to organize a group PM me for numbers, address etc. Can rendezvous the Southwood part from there. I'm in Bala already.

I'm out. Didn't realize my back tire is ******. Had to turn around last night and limp home

Back
Top Bottom