Dumb@ss ROC 2014 Crash... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dumb@ss ROC 2014 Crash...

Those morons crash more often than seeing Cops!!! They've taken the head tap Cop signal and re-purposed it into a "LOOK OUT MY BRO JUST CRASHED RIGHT INFRONT OF ME YO!!!" sign
Which is particularly brilliant because they use their brake hand to signal!

I say let 'em ride, Darwin will sort 'em out. Does that make me a hater?

Which is particularly brilliant because they use their brake hand to signal!

I say let 'em ride, Darwin will sort 'em out. Does that make me a hater?

Hahaha, yes... That's because the left hand is most likely holding either a lit cigarette or perhaps holding onto a Cardinals baseball hat like the one that got lost during the crash melee. :)

Going for a ride and having fun with your buddies (regardless of the legality and/or safety and/or intelligence and/or blah blah blah) is one thing. Having the dude in front of you wipe out while he's stunting and you crash into him while you're two up, that sucks.

And what happens when you just want to go on a nice group ride and no one explicitly states that they are doing a stunt ride and people take it upon themselves to do stupid ****? I've seen that happen. Should the people who just want to ride just sell our bikes? Do you only think of things in black and white?
Ummm don't ride anywhere near them? I'd bail out personally at the first sight of shenanigans. Then again I don't ride with KC heroes so this will probably never happen to me.
For the record I love stunting but just not on public roads and definetely nowhere near me :s

Best chicken wing sit down wheelie I have ever seen, Im going to make that my signature move...Sitdown one handed chicken wing right into your ***!

I like the concrete barriers. It keeps the garbage in a trough.

I think the guy in the white jacket was waiting for an exchange of insurance information...Then again maybe not...Would like to read the claims tho.

Interesting video. I see a buncha asshats got what was coming to them, and some people who didn't. Feel sorry for anyone who got taken down by the idiots.

If you wanna do stupid **** like that, do it where you won't take others down with you.

Back
Top Bottom