WTF? Is it ISIS or ISIL | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF? Is it ISIS or ISIL

Wow, so many comments about Obama... and all of this would have been avoided if OP just knew how to use any search engine...

So somehow I am responsible for people posting their info because I asked a simple question...oooookkkkk there....lol

hmm I wonder if they say that about us?

So far their beheading video victims have included a reporter, an aid worker, and a hiker, and you have to ask? Another in a long string of well though out, intelligent posts. Congrats.

ransom_big.jpg

The official flag of ISIS
the_real_isis_flag_big.jpg

This is awesome.
http://www.neontommy.com/news/2014/09/another-version-ice-bucket-challenge-burning-isis-flag
Google for the nude version ;)

So far their beheading video victims have included a reporter, an aid worker, and a hiker, and you have to ask? Another in a long string of well though out, intelligent posts. Congrats.

So what...3 beheadings. Ya it's terrible but. How many innocent people have been killed by drone strikes?. Thousands if not tens of thousands of people are beheaded and mutilated in Africa every year. But somehow this is "much worse"?

I agree it's horrible but a little perspective is nice sometimes too.

ISIS, picking up some booty for the night

just_isis_picking_up_some_booty_for_tonight_540.gif

So what...3 beheadings. Ya it's terrible but. How many innocent people have been killed by drone strikes?. Thousands if not tens of thousands of people are beheaded and mutilated in Africa every year. But somehow this is "much worse"?

I agree it's horrible but a little perspective is nice sometimes too.

Peoples perspective and reality is what the media tells them... No one thinks no more they watch the tv and get downloaded with everything.

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Back
Top Bottom