WTF? Is it ISIS or ISIL | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF? Is it ISIS or ISIL

-D-

Banned
As I channel surf I hear the US President and just listening to Kerry addressing the other Senators to make a case for war...they keep saying ISIL however sometimes the same person will say ISIS then a minute later say ISIL.

It detracts from credibility when there is confusion about the "enemies" name.

As I channel surf I hear the US President and just listening to Kerry addressing the other Senators to make a case for war...they keep saying ISIL however sometimes the same person will say ISIS then a minute later say ISIL.

It detracts from credibility when there is confusion about the "enemies" name.

Dumbama doesn't know the difference between ISIS and a 9 iron........

Who cares what they're called...kill em all.

Anybody who target civilians is a coward. Should sent an elite squad & kill some high profile targets

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Correction

Coward = America (CIA)

Who do you think creates these names? Be honest, anyone heard of ISIS before 2014?
Only the mentally ill will believe anything coming from the mainstream government run media.

CIA is funding ISIS to fight IRAN. Now CIA is asking IRAN for help against ISIS because they are out of control. Same thing with CIA funding the Ukrainian opposition who happened to be a Nazi who now wants to kill JEWS. Notice no one is talking about Ukraine anymore?

Now CIA is funding these guys:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/19/us-iraq-crisis-congress-vote-idUSKBN0HD2P820140919

its pronounced "coward"

Last edited:
the terror group called themselves ISIS

But there are many already established companies who are called isis...

Ann Summers – a British retailer specializing in sex toys and lingerie – has just brought out a range of ladies underwear called ISIS. It is unclear whether the company has any plans to change the product's name.

ISIS - science and tech ISIS
ISIS - storeIsis Boutique in Malvern
ISIS - florida condo developer Isis Downtown
Many Others

Out of respect to legitimate ISIS people, leaders and media are starting to call ISIS (terrorists) ISIL

What a grand excuse to arm Syrian rebels. American imperialism at its best.

Instead of paying that $130 million ransom or firing off $60k missiles, pay a man $2 million each and take out some high profile targets. Private mercenaries should have no paperwork and completely under the radar.

[video=youtube;OE17D8C6O4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE17D8C6O4A[/video]

Correction

Coward = America (CIA)

Who do you think creates these names? Be honest, anyone heard of ISIS before 2014?
Only the mentally ill will believe anything coming from the mainstream government run media.

CIA is funding ISIS to fight IRAN. Now CIA is asking IRAN for help against ISIS because they are out of control. Same thing with CIA funding the Ukrainian opposition who happened to be a Nazi who now wants to kill JEWS. Notice no one is talking about Ukraine anymore?

Now CIA is funding these guys:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/19/us-iraq-crisis-congress-vote-idUSKBN0HD2P820140919

This ^

America needs to take a break for sake of "public opinion" from sending its own troops to battle.. So they are starting internal civil wars and funding both sides with loans and weapons

This business module was started by the rothchilds during the French Revolution and has contiuned since, every single war (american civil, ww1, ww2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc) has been funded by the same central banks

Very Basically here is how it works

-country X enters a war
-Country X must by weapons because in war weapons go faster then gas in your cage.
-Country X goes to central reserve bank to borrow money to buy more weapons
-pays weapon manufacturer Z
-when country X central reserve bank runs out of money, they borrow from world bank XYZ

The weapons manufacturer, the central reserve, and the world bank are all run by the same group. $$$$

War is the greatest money maker in the world.

This is just scratching the surface... Sadly today, the truth has become a "conspiracy theory"

Seek the truth... It's out there! stop watching the news, the news no longer reports news it makes the news, it makes your reality..Infact give up your cable.. The TV is a mega brainwashing tool..

Change starts with real knowledge and won't happen until enough people know the truth.

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Last edited:
Wow, so many comments about Obama... and all of this would have been avoided if OP just knew how to use any search engine...

Back
Top Bottom