Ride to Haliburton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride to Haliburton

Buddy769

Saturday is looking good for a ride. I am thinking of a ride up to Haliburton. Going to start out at the coffee time at Fowlers Corners. Let me know if anyone would like to join the ride. Craig

What time will you be departing from Fowlers Corners? What time do you anticipate returning? Are you stopping at restaurants for meals?

I'm thinking of leaving around 10, because we have fog most mornings up here. Stopping for gas at 36 and the 507, and stop for lunch in Haliburton. There is a very cool road to ride up their, the 19, to the 14, and back to 118. It's about 1.5 hours for Fowlers to Haliburton.

I'm not in a hurry, so whatever works for whomever show up. But I'm going to have to move the time to 12:30, because I have to work in the morning.

I just checked the weather for Haliburton, there's a very good chance of rain, so I'm rethinking that I might just do a lockel ride instead.

Did you get out Buddy? (btw, I got your messages. GTAM doesn't show me my sent messages, which I think you experienced)

I know I didn't confirm with you, and I didn't check on here, but I was at Fowlers Corners at 10:00am. I didn't check on here either. No worries though, as I wasn't going to join you for your entire ride (which is why I didn't confirm). I just went to Gooderham for a rip up and down the 507. It was virtually empty so I really got to enjoy it. :)

I'm at the Timmy in Bobcaygeon. It is raining for Buckhorn to here. Sorry for not posting sooner. Another thing perhaps.
Buddy.

Back
Top Bottom