Streetz full cuff touring gloves | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetz full cuff touring gloves

jdavids1

These gloves in particular are the gauntlet style gloves with the liner and with the leather palm, they're not on the daytona motorsport website so I cant post a link and the gloves themselves don't have any identifiers on them.

I heard decent things on this website about the streetz motorcycle boots (I bought a pair as well which I am pleased with) so I decided to go for these gloves. The labels on them were the first things I noticed because they looked a bit low budget, however i decided the purchase them anyway.

The labels that were on there did say however these gloves were waterproof.

So I've been using these gloves for about 2 weeks now, and this weekend was the first time I put these gloves to a test in the actual rain. I would not give them good marks for waterproofing. My hands were totally drenched after about 1 hour of riding in the rain.

The gloves themselves are somewhat comfortable, and they look as if they would be fairly protective in the event of a fall, and they're decent in the cold, it was around 10-15 degrees and my hands were comfortable, just wet.

The velcro on the wrist strap is fraying already which is disappointing, and the liner for the fingers pulls out of place when i pull my hand out (even when I try to hold it in place) which is frustrating.

Anyway, overall I was happy with this product till I tried it in the rain, however would not purchase again.

Last edited:
I have used this gloves last year all winter and am still using em now. I know if there is an issue with quality you can always bring em back and they will replace em. 1 year warrenty on the streetz stuff.

I got mine at daytona when they were are Keele / Steeles. Very helpful staff and when I needed to exchange something cuz it wasn't working out they changed it right away.,

Back
Top Bottom