Get your mopeds out! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Get your mopeds out!

Is that a CBR125?

LMFAO...

I _really_ wish the Honda Cub could be made road legal... I've always wanted one, but it would only be fun in the city - who wants a scooter for offroad??

honda-cub-04.jpg

LMFAO...

I _really_ wish the Honda Cub could be made road legal... I've always wanted one, but it would only be fun in the city - who wants a scooter for offroad??

honda-cub-04.jpg

For some reason, your image is broken. That thing looks awesome.

2_the_load_068.jpg

It looks like it is from the utopian future when we will all wear silver unitards, ...so 2016ish

IKR!!!

Gotta love the early 90's... and even 10 years ago anyone could have performed a road-legal conversion, but MTO has put a stop to green plate to blue plate conversions for several years now.

Imagine riding this around Toronto after a snowstorm? Conversion kit FTW!!!

cub%2Bsnow.jpg

What happened to this thread? People start posting pics of non-moped Kymco junk and now I'm looking at the gray power ranger's butt.

Definition of moped (Ontario): <50cc, full time pedal footrests (unlike the e-bikes which have scooter-like platforms).

Back in the 60 's and 70's mopeds were the real deal when people dared to think differently (outside the car) and put in the time to learn how to ride. Yes our cities are bigger, we travel further but there are so many folks that dont need to.

These little things are fun as hell to ride too.

put in the time to learn how to ride.
You mean got on a started to ride on the roads....no helmet laws, no licencing other than car.
You just became a rider by putting the key in the ignition and go.
Mine was an Allstate 40 ( Puch made )
Smoked like mad - freedom :D

Learned to ride on mopeds. They're a ton of fun. Putting my old Motobecane on the road again is one of those sort of back-burner "That would be nice" projects.

I always figure if I get too old and weak to handle a motorbike, well, I'll just go back to mopeds!

What happened to this thread? People start posting pics of non-moped Kymco junk and now I'm looking at the gray power ranger's butt.

Definition of moped (Ontario): <50cc, full time pedal footrests (unlike the e-bikes which have scooter-like platforms).

Back in the 60 's and 70's mopeds were the real deal when people dared to think differently (outside the car) and put in the time to learn how to ride. Yes our cities are bigger, we travel further but there are so many folks that dont need to.

These little things are fun as hell to ride too.

4db7bfb479f1fb46aaf7ed824e44b6e873e4edaeaccb8c62c12d69593e680e46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom