Digi print of film image, my Moto trip | GTAMotorcycle.com

Digi print of film image, my Moto trip

Schneller

Site Supporter
Over the last few days, I finally got around to developing 13 rolls of black and white film taken during my solo 30 day motorcycle tour of the US this past July. Today, I contact printed the sleeves of negatives. I'm dedicated to film, but I do like having a bit of fun with digital processing. The pic below is a manipulated cell phone photo of a small 2 1/4 inch contact print. Done in grunge style, the straight darkroom print will be much different.

02abbef003040146e1c33e30c621bad9.jpg

The lighting is great. Did you luck out or wait for it?

this one might be better than the DR print....

...I'd get rid of the line top centerish though

Thanks, I agree. But I'm using Snapseed on my ipad and it doesn't have a healing/cloning tool. That line is there on the contact sheet. (Hope it's not on the neg.)

Just lucky I guess Ron, but the lighting effect you see here is mainly digi manipulation.

Thanks.

Thanks, I agree. But I'm using Snapseed on my ipad and it doesn't have a healing/cloning tool. That line is there on the contact sheet. (Hope it's not on the neg.)

Just lucky I guess Ron, but the lighting effect you see here is mainly digi manipulation.
From the shadows I thought it perhaps high noon or thereabouts. Did you mess with them as well.

Ah, the shadows. They are natural, and it was around mid day. Good eye.

Back
Top Bottom