Sunday Sept 21, Mosport RDT with Pro6, who's in?! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday Sept 21, Mosport RDT with Pro6, who's in?!

If it's not snowing I'll be there, last track day of the year, it'll be win it or bin it attitude :)

So you mean nobody will notice a difference in your riding? LOL :p

I won't be there. Bike is still in pieces and my shoulder isn't strong enough for a track day yet.

So you mean nobody will notice a difference in your riding? LOL :p

I won't be there. Bike is still in pieces and my shoulder isn't strong enough for a track day yet.

Better than the shoulder in pieces and the bike not strong enough.

Better than the shoulder in pieces and the bike not strong enough.

Yes, very true! As much as I would like to get out, the plan was always to fix the bike over the winter and get myself back in shape. Two months of no exercise really takes its toll.

it'll be win it or bin it attitude :)

Really? Hope that is not meant to be a serious statement. If so, no wonder people think you're an idiot. Not really a great attitude for a Track Day. Hopefully you don't take anyone else out when you "bin it."

Of course he meant it as a joke. Jesus the internet!

Really? Hope that is not meant to be a serious statement. If so, no wonder people think you're an idiot. Not really a great attitude for a Track Day. Hopefully you don't take anyone else out when you "bin it."

Looks like rain saturday night into sunday. Have a fun/safe ride if you do manage some sunshine but I'm going to head to the Bills game instead.

Back
Top Bottom