What bike do you want today? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

.....I'm longing for a two stroke triple today.

RZ350_001.jpg

I believe this is the bike I was wanting the other day. +1

^^^^^Today is a new day. Get your own bike for today. I lost my cape and I'm blowing smoke with a wheel in the air. lol

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

^^^^^Today is a new day. Get your own bike for today. I lost my cape and I'm blowing smoke with a wheel in the air. lol

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

^^^^ yes, but you one-upped me by posting the pic that I was too lazy to find. So I will ride on your coat tails, thank you very much. ?

I saw a beautiful Hypermoto parked just off of Yonge downtown yesterday. So clean. So fun. WANT!

^^^^ yes, but you one-upped me by posting the pic that I was too lazy to find. So I will ride on your coat tails, thank you very much. 

You are still drooling over that stripper Goldwing thingy at the dealership anyways.....lol

You are still drooling over that stripper Goldwing thingy at the dealership anyways.....lol

True enough! I wonder how much I can lower it?
7udube6a.png

I want a dog hauler....maybe next year....
article-2309967-1951BC5A000005DC-299_634x417.jpg

I like my bikes non-fruity.

LOL
Why did you feel the need to specify just bikes being non fruity? Everything else fruity is just dandy then?

LOL
Why did you feel the need to specify just bikes being non fruity? Everything else fruity is just dandy then?

TBD on case by case basis. Will let you know.

It's also Euro 3 compliant, road legal. Uses GDI and a 200:1 gas to oil ratio.

Japan refuses to go back to two-strokes, even though they can be made clean. The leader on this R&D right now is Evinrude. Japan decided to never go back to two-strokes.
I'm hoping someone like KTM or Rotax revisits this.

For a great history of two strokes, read Max Oxley's "Stealing Speed: the biggest Spy scandal in motorsport history". Great stories about how the modern two stroke was perfected by ex-Nazi rocket engineers working for MZ in Communist Germany, and how Suzuki stole all of the technology.

Back
Top Bottom