What bike do you want today? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

The new Street Triple RX!!

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/n...kes/2014/september/New-Street-Triple-RX-spied

20140902_163757_resized.jpg

Wow, that's a game changer. If it came in Mens I'd seriously consider it as todays want for tomorrow.

wtf? even at 50cc, that thing would be a wheelie machine.

I believe that's the one from Dragons Den. Kid from Milton. Starts with the wheels side by side like a unicycle, then at a certain speed the wheels separate for stability.

Don't shoot me, but... A Can-Am Spyder GT
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Superleggera. That is all.

I feel like all but a few people posting in here know very little about bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With winter on it's way, a Ural it would be! Would love to have a winter ride!

I think it's the same red used on the current R models.

Yeah, but the first-gen was a proper lager-lout bike. Take off the fairings and bolt the exhaust under the seat cuz I'm going to drop it drunk, mate!

The newer version is for fancier lads who worry about their outfits matching their bikes. If you want that sort of grief, just buy a Ducati or BMW instead and get better bragging rights.

The newer version is for fancier lads who worry about their outfits matching their bikes. If you want that sort of grief, just buy a Ducati or BMW instead and get better bragging rights.

I don't get this either. People like what they like. It's not always about bragging rights or look at me.

I don't get this either. People like what they like. It's not always about bragging rights or look at me.[/QUOT

Completely agree with you. My pleasure, my choice.

Back
Top Bottom