What bike do you want today? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

I can't wait 'til tomorrow, I have another bike I need to mention. This is killing me.

MV Agusta Brutale 800 with the blue seat
Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, emphasis on Repsol
Kawasaki Z1000 (likely to be my next bike in 2015)
Some kind of Harley with mini ape hangers

One of these things is not like the other.

1391802973507642.jpg

sure you don't want the CBR1000RR in the new WHITE? Because white is exciting.

Next bike is an 899 Panigale...next spring if i can keep the wife off my back. If not the following one.

Money no object, holy grail, orgasm worthy bike?

Vincent Black Shadow/Lightning

One of these things is not like the other.

1391802973507642.jpg

sure you don't want the CBR1000RR in the new WHITE? Because white is exciting.

lol

I sat on a Street Bob at the show in February and fell in love a little bit. I enjoy the badass feeling that one gets when sitting on a HD. I have a bit of a gut too and that's perfectly acceptable on a Harley.

Harley = inclusive of the fatties

The new Hondas look like they were designed by Maytag.

Last edited:
I enjoy the badass feeling that one gets when sitting on a HD. I have a bit of a gut too and that's perfectly acceptable on a Harley.

1) There's good badass and bad badass. But this is not the kind where bad means good. If your feeling badass just sitting on a HD at the show that's bad but not in the good way.

2) Since when does 'perfectly acceptable" switch out for "delusional"?

3) HD bashing is required anytime HD is mentioned. That's just the way it is.

Last edited:
FJR1300 or Concours 1400

I can't afford either, so I'll continue to add accessories to my Bandit 600 S. I've ordered a top case, and will be adding side cases as well as a touring windshield, renthal bars, heated grips, etc.

But that FJR with electronic cruise.....sweet! And it even looks good if you take the bags off!

I second the RSV4 factory. That is such a perfect bike.
My bagger option would be a Victory Cross country tour. I know that they're not popular but I love the look of that bike. When my knees won't allow me to stay on a SS, I'm getting that.

You can afind a GREAT used FJR1300. I just found one for my buddy at the dealership I deal with. When I called the sales manager he said I haven't seen an FJR in years they never get traded in. He called me the very next day just took an 05 with 34,000 k on it. my buddy grabbed it for about 5 grand all in after trading his 03 Vstar 1100 in he has had just over a month now and he LOVES the fjr and has fine tuned the front end for better handling and done some other tinkering to get it where he likes it.

FJR1300 or Concours 1400

I can't afford either, so I'll continue to add accessories to my Bandit 600 S. I've ordered a top case, and will be adding side cases as well as a touring windshield, renthal bars, heated grips, etc.

But that FJR with electronic cruise.....sweet! And it even looks good if you take the bags off!

Wouldn't mind an RS250 with the newer RS125 body work.

Daytona 675 or S1000RR if we didn't have street racing/stunting laws.

any model and any year of Brough , 100SS would be nice. I'd ride it for a summer, send it to an auction and buy 5 other bikes i'd like with the cash net.

Left turners become trivial as you destroy them into oblivion.

dk-batman1-431x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom