What bike do you want today? | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

After checking this out in indy I definitely love it.

suzuki-gsxs1000-news-albums-gsx-s1000-picture490-suzuki-gsx-s-1000-abs-2015-models.jpg

After checking this out in indy I definitely love it.

suzuki-gsxs1000-news-albums-gsx-s1000-picture490-suzuki-gsx-s-1000-abs-2015-models.jpg
I really want to test ride one. Finally sat on the 750 and it's nice. bet the 1000 is a great next bike for me.

Thought the FJ-09 was the cat`s ***** until I saw the S100XR. Now I am one smitten kitten. Just completely lose my shibbit whenever I look at this bike...and I cannot stop looking at it...

BMWMI_master_side_1920x1440_1_th_340x191.jpg

As a former Yamaha owner and big fan I really wanted to like the FJ09 as an affordable Multistrada or XR alternative. But the plastic bits and lack of integration in the design (looks crude and not distinct style. Headlights look borrowed from Triumph) just put me off.

The Tiger 800 is so much better executed.
Thought the FJ-09 was the cat`s ***** until I saw the S100XR. Now I am one smitten kitten. Just completely lose my shibbit whenever I look at this bike...and I cannot stop looking at it...

View attachment 37376

Last edited:
I really want to test ride one. Finally sat on the 750 and it's nice. bet the 1000 is a great next bike for me.
Same here. As much as I love the new s1000rr this makes more sense for me. Hopefully I'll get to test ride one and see. Just sitting on it was comfortable and felt like decent ergos.

As a former Yamaha owner and big fan I really wanted to like the FJ09 as an affordable Multistrada or XR alternative. But the plastic bits and lack of integration in the design (looks crude and not distinct style. Headlights look borrowed from Triumph) just put me off.

Yup. Walked around and sat on an FJ-09 and KLR650 at Snow City last week, came out of it wanting a KLR. Hate hate the looks of the FJ.

I'm keeping a list on my phone. Right now I'm at:

HD Street Bob
KLR650
MV Brutale 800
2015 R1
Rocket III Roadster

Yup. Walked around and sat on an FJ-09 and KLR650 at Snow City last week, came out of it wanting a KLR. Hate hate the looks of the FJ.
I don't mind the looks, it just doesn't really excite me though. Guess I'll need to test ride one! On paper, for the price, it seems like a perfect bike for me. Quick and comfortable to all day riding.

All the sudden I want one of these to modify

maxresdefault.jpg

I know there's a decent chance you're kidding, but just in case: leave these old bikes alone! Just maintain & ride the fecking things!!!

Interest for cafes/trackers/brats is already waning. Stock is in.

Back
Top Bottom