What bike do you want today? | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

Im off the MV Rivale (for now) and Im so headed for a KTM RC8R as soon as the snow is gone, unless the online insurance quote is wildly incorrect in which case Ill get a 675R.

Ninja H2, BMW S1000 HP4, Ducati Streetfighter and a Honda Grom in that order.

Should all fit in my side of the garage. :)

For spirited riding Ducati 1299 Panigale and for long distance touring BMW K1600GT.
That K1600GT looks beautiful. I'd love to go for long rides on it, if only, if only.

If I stopped riding touring bikes and went for another fun looking bike for commuting it'd be a FZ-09.

I'm thinking it would be fun to grab either an 84'-85' Interceptor or same year Red Nighthawk S or I'd love to Cafe any CB SuperSport 75-82. Just love my old Hondas. A CX500 would be sweet for my Sweety.

Today I want a 91-92 ZX7R

HPIM1923.jpg

Something with air conditioning??? ;) ...33 and muggy ...that's squid territory for me and it's gonna be sunny so gotta be careful with that.
One local who should have known better got second degree burn yesterday playing with the dogs on the beach.
Time to try out the armored shirt instead of the mesh jacket

Try going near the water, it was only 31 at Philips Island (thanx JC) and breezy.

After going to the bike show and sitting on some stuff I can't afford I'd definitely take a KTM Superduke R. Seating position is so relaxing but still has bonkers horsepower. Seating position seems conducive to extremely long wheelies :D

superduke-1.jpg

Can't really see myself on the new R1 for street riding. Found the riding position extremely aggressive for any sort of long ride but would surely be a beast of a track bike. Maybe I'm just getting old.

That was my first big bike! Went from an 83 gs400e to a 91 zx7r. Had a few holy crap moments there. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had a zx7 or a zx7r? The 7R is a collectors item now and they go for big bucks.

That being said Id be perfectly happy with a zx7 to fart around on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After going to the bike show and sitting on some stuff I can't afford I'd definitely take a KTM Superduke R. Seating position is so relaxing but still has bonkers horsepower. Seating position seems conducive to extremely long wheelies :D

superduke-1.jpg

I endorse this want. I want one too! Hot hooligan bike. Actually the hottest and most hooligan bike!

Im off the MV Rivale (for now) and Im so headed for a KTM RC8R as soon as the snow is gone, unless the online insurance quote is wildly incorrect in which case Ill get a 675R.

Not getting rid of the duke, are you? Love the look of that bike.

Not getting rid of the duke, are you? Love the look of that bike.

Yes, probably. Only room for one bike and I cant figure out what it is I want most! Flip between Rivale/Hyper and RC8, and sometimes the 675R. Lust is my sole requirement.

Ducati Hypermotard 1100s :)

Back
Top Bottom