What bike do you want today? | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

I'd love the new Ninja H2 with built in centrifugal supercharger!! BUT, I'd need to tranform it into a sport touring (handlebar and grips swap out) As for a factory buy, I like the Gladius when I saw it at the bike show

I don't remember what I originally posted in this thread. Whatever it was, replace it with this. Holy carp. Look at the thing. Listen to the thing.

[video=youtube;b8B4zTh7xI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8B4zTh7xI8[/video]

Sucks that dealers seem completely uninterested in selling the product. Royal Distributing in Whitby and Monette Sports in Laval, QC both shake their heads when you ask about MV. WTF.

Pretty simple reason those 2 shops shake their heads about MV.
Parts and service support is pretty much non-existent.
If I had gobs of cash and multiple bikes to ride, yes, I'd buy an MV.. likely the model in the video (Dragster RR -- sat on the regular version, and it's TINY).
But since I'm a regular schmuck, no MV for me. :-(

Yeah that's what the guy in Laval said - good as your second bike. If something breaks the bike is going to sit in the shop for a while.

Ergos do looks pretty cramped. But holy **** is it ever sexy.

What was wrong with your GS? I am on my second GS, and the only thing I would replace my 2010 GSA with is:

Too many problems with my 2013 GS. Blown rear seal that took ten weeks to fix. It sat 4 weeks in the shop before a replacement seal came in, which immediately failed. The dealer claims they were told by BMW Canada to try another seal (more time wasted) it failed. They ended up putting a 2014 tranny in the bike that had the rear seal problem fixed. BMW roadside assistance sucks I ended up calling CAA. The cruise failed, the 12v outlet won't run a heated vest. After waiting 10 weeks to have the rear seal repaired I had to bring it back to remedy an overheating issue. BMW Canada are useless in dealing with major issues with their bikes, its a blame game between dealer and head office. The two greatest lies are BMW is a world touring bike and I promise I won't cum in your mouth.

Last edited:
No dream for you!!
Dream Nazi! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL just when I thought no one pays attention to my happiness, and no Nazi talk please! That't not nice guys!

I don't remember what I originally posted in this thread. Whatever it was, replace it with this. Holy carp. Look at the thing. Listen to the thing.

[video=youtube;b8B4zTh7xI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8B4zTh7xI8[/video]

Sucks that dealers seem completely uninterested in selling the product. Royal Distributing in Whitby and Monette Sports in Laval, QC both shake their heads when you ask about MV. WTF.

D@mn! That is a sexy bike. I would have to have way to much money, multiple bikes, and a great garage on my great property to house all my bikes to own such a beaut.

LOL just when I thought no one pays attention to my happiness, and no Nazi talk please! That't not nice guys!

It's a soup joke only half the world knows about. Relax.

I'm relaxed. No problem, But I'm pretty sure I happen to be part of that half.

Probably a little more than half the world.
No jokes for you!

I kind of miss my SMC these days. I really wish I had a true motard, light and nimble that can really do offroad. The 625 was a pig. I would just tow it to PA. #YOLO

I wish Honda would sell the CRF250M here so I could have that for commuting in the city, and then I'd have a Moto Guzzi V7 Racer for weekends.

Shake their heads? You mean lack knowledge on the product?

No, he means shake their heads like "don't buy it". Both store sell MV, and both stores know you're screwed if you need parts/service. Awesome bikes, but the kid at Royal can't always find a spark plug, how do I get my bike serviced through them? Lol

For the record, both guys praised the bikes themselves. But yeah, what Iceman said. The shop in Laval also sells BMW, Triumph & Ducati, all of which make more sense. You really need to want an MV.

This is what I would want TODAY.. if it were possible.. $29000USD

mission-r-front-3-4-low-lr.jpg

[video=youtube;WypZvsIj8-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WypZvsIj8-k[/video]

33.jpg

Last edited:
No, he means shake their heads like "don't buy it". Both store sell MV, and both stores know you're screwed if you need parts/service. Awesome bikes, but the kid at Royal can't always find a spark plug, how do I get my bike serviced through them? Lol

Royal uses Dukes of Cycle for there service on MV's, it always been that way. Even offer shuttle service to get the bike there if needed. I don't see the issue. I agree parts will take longer but thats not a deal breaker. I love the thrill of riding MV's.

Royal uses Dukes of Cycle for there service on MV's, it always been that way. Even offer shuttle service to get the bike there if needed. I don't see the issue. I agree parts will take longer but thats not a deal breaker. I love the thrill of riding MV's.

Let me start by saying that Sturgess in Hamilton is now a full MV dealer. These bikes are extremely reliable, at 17k I have had zero issues with mine but a do know of a couple of people that needed parts for their and they just ordered them online; they got them in less than a week. I currently own an F4 and I am looking at possibly getting a Brutale B3 in the spring, will see.

PS: Mine is out of warranty, service is done at Z1 cycle.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom