What bike do you want today? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

Cause HDs can be fun too!

images

I want this so bad!

M806166L.jpg

Considering an adventure bike. Test road the 2014 DL650 VStorn , great ride and handling. Would like to compare it to other bikes in this class. Since my GS500F got hit in the parking lot and written off I cannot wait for for the demo rides to begin in 2015. Like to try before I buy. LOL

Considering an adventure bike. Test road the 2014 DL650 VStorn , great ride and handling. Would like to compare it to other bikes in this class. Since my GS500F got hit in the parking lot and written off I cannot wait for for the demo rides to begin in 2015. Like to try before I buy. LOL

Try a big adventure bike too (1000+). They are pigs off road, but on the terrible pavement in onterrible they are right at home.

Today, tomorrow and the day after!

ktm-690-smc-r.jpg

Im also in this boat, but no dice in canada.... thats husky 701 might come here and its pretty much the same bike so ill buy that instead.

I have to be honest. I love both the bikes I own right now. So what I want is what I have.

we were talking about bicycles at work the other day, and this bike came up.
t2ec16vhjgqe9nomkt3bp62d9qqzq48_20_lg.jpg

A neighbour kid had one of these bikes, was the neighbourhood "motorbike" for us kids living in the city who couldnt have a dirt bike :) I wonder if you could find one now?

we were talking about bicycles at work the other day, and this bike came up.
t2ec16vhjgqe9nomkt3bp62d9qqzq48_20_lg.jpg

A neighbour kid had one of these bikes, was the neighbourhood "motorbike" for us kids living in the city who couldnt have a dirt bike :) I wonder if you could find one now?

Maybe look around Church and Wellesley?

Back
Top Bottom