What bike do you want today? | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

I've wanted this since the day I first laid eyes on it (then test-rode it at the demo day). 2013 CBR 600RR in red.

Honda-CBR600RR.jpg

Admittedly, I want it for looks, but I also wanna try the supersport bike thing for a while, before I get too old. I wanna see if a SS can hold-up to my type of usage... eventually when it gets stolen (which I think is highly likely), then I'll settle back-down to a naked/streetfighter style bike, such as the CB1000R.

I am tired of (but still enjoying) my SV650

I'm really leaning towards a ZX-14 to make my 800km/week commute more comfy. Insurance is the only thing keeping me away as my current bike is sport touring and dirt cheap. Second choice is a well sorted 2nd gen fz1 to replace my well sorted 1st gen. I often think of an FZ-09 too....

I know there's a decent chance you're kidding, but just in case: leave these old bikes alone! Just maintain & ride the fecking things!!!

Interest for cafes/trackers/brats is already waning. Stock is in.
No cafes or anything like that. Looking to do an evo/superbike build. Nothing that couldn't be turned back to stock if need be.

Honda+CB+750F+RCM-253+by+Sanctuary+Tokyo+West+19.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really leaning towards a ZX-14 to make my 800km/week commute more comfy. Insurance is the only thing keeping me away as my current bike is sport touring and dirt cheap. Second choice is a well sorted 2nd gen fz1 to replace my well sorted 1st gen. I often think of an FZ-09 too....

ZX-14!!! Now you're getting into DirtyMark territory, Kev. Glad to see you're still riding, man - sounds like your riding is similar to mine, too; mostly 100km commutes to work during the weekdays, and the odd boot-around session on a weekend.

FZ-1 is a great choice; I think the newer versions have the cross-plane crankshaft thingy which is absolutely fantastic. I think the FZ-09 has mixed reviews, however - great chassis and motor, with sub-par suspension...similar to the SV

Love that SM. Just curious is this a super custom/expensive SM or is it that something attainable for the regular masses?

Looks like a modded crf. Stock crf aren't that expensive. Doesn't look like its street legal.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My motorcycle wants & desires seem to change daily. Right now I seem fixated on an Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory:

2d5d0d5c555b8882f976ca91dcb031fcb6aba2a7.jpg

When enough is enough: Hammarhead X Moto Guzzi V7

Test rode this bike yesterday. Coming from a Busa, The 1000R is a formidable machine and was rev limited to 9k as it was new.

I cannot imagine what the 1000RR is like in the powerband!

P90137471_highRes.jpg

The S1000R is shockingly easy to ride fast with all the electronic gizmos. Tight package.

Test rode this bike yesterday. Coming from a Busa, The 1000R is a formidable machine and was rev limited to 9k as it was new.

I cannot imagine what the 1000RR is like in the powerband!

P90137471_highRes.jpg

Busa are you looking for a naked? KTM announced a new Duke GT next year.

Over 180HP, with a small windscreen etc... Looks pretty nice.

Busa are you looking for a naked? KTM announced a new Duke GT next year.

Over 180HP, with a small windscreen etc... Looks pretty nice.

Yes, I think so. deciding soon. The KTM 1290 is plagued with problems (I hear) and is fugly. The torque would be cool though.

1IMG_2799.jpg

BB

Back
Top Bottom