What bike do you want today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

inreb

Site Supporter
If you believe the most desirable bike is the one you own, this thread isn't for you. What bike do you want so bad it hurts?
I'll start. On the short list for a while, as of about 7am EST the MotoGuzzi V7 Stone is giving me heartburn I need it so bad.

Bmw s1000rr and a ktm 1290 super duke. If only one the bimmer wins. That bike could be a 250. It's a pure looks thing for me.

My choices I drool over
Aprilia tuono V4R
Ktm RC 390
Aprilia RS4 125 Superbike Livery
Ducati Panigale

Practical:

1st: Tuono V4R
2nd: Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

Money were no object:

1st: Any very nice track bike and all the money to pay for tires, fuel and track/race fees
2nd: RSV4
3rd: 1199

Last edited:
I'd like a bigger garage first...then one each of all major categories of bikes..

Dirt bike, adventure dual sport, race, sport tourer, naked standard....maybe even a cruiser. Oh...and I want a Ural!

A fully kitted out BMW GSA 1200.

Then if I didn't like it, I could sell up and buy three other bikes. :)

Triumph Sprint ST:

TRIUMPHSprintST-4996_3.jpg

Triumph Tiger, girlie version:

Triumph_Tiger_2005_04_1024x768.jpg

And a track bike, of some sort.

Vincent Black Shadow.

Ha, my Dad had one back in the early 1950s. Still has the manual for it. But why not go all the way and ask for a Vincent Black Lightning?

BTW, in today's world I think I would go for a Harley Davidson V-Rod. I just love that drag-bike look.

I consider myself very luck to own two of the bikes listed on this thread. On my list of the "next" to buy is the Moto Guzzi V7, I had a opportunity to ride one a few weeks back and even though I found it lacking in power in the highway, it was a blast to ride in the city; great sounding engine.

The Tuono is the most exciting bike I have ever ridden. With the upgraded seat, I managed do complete 500kms+ on a single day, in relatively good comfort.

9168147217_5cd72c5dfd_o.jpg
'

The MVF4 is great but it can also be a handful with its unpredictable power deliver. The high mounted pegs makes it impossible for a tall person like myself to ride it for extended periods of time*; love the sound and the look of the bike.

10326564134_17151edcc0_o.jpg

* the aftermarket rearsets didn't help either.

15054994755_ab5a6a0afe_b.jpg

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
MV Agusta Brutale 800 with the blue seat
Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, emphasis on Repsol
Kawasaki Z1000 (likely to be my next bike in 2015)
Some kind of Harley with mini ape hangers

2014 Ninja 1000 (must be 2014 for the hard saddlebag attachment system - it looks so clean!)

2014-kawasaki-ninja-1000-abs-KQR-Saddlebag-rear-296x389.jpg

Back
Top Bottom