Earth Picker | GTAMotorcycle.com

Earth Picker

I have been playing this thing for an hour now lol. I am actually pretty good and when you have no clue just look around and find landmarks or signs that will give you a clue

1st try: Average distance after 5 rounds - 14.6km

didn't know you could pan it, so only got...

Your Distance after five rounds (in km): 7.731

did't know to zoom the map either...

Last edited:
Are we using google?
I'm sure that with a little research and a few telephone #s on shop windows I could pin point exactly. I was just using languages and signs to get an idea and then guessing from there. I'm averaging ~900 kms sans google.

You guys are good!

I've been to 3 of the 5 places it gave me in my first game and I got:

Your Distance after five rounds (in km): 13.022

My fifth one was pretty bad, I guessed around Brisbane but the spot was in South Africa!!!:dontknow:

Damn u guys are good.

I seriously doubt we have so many geography buffs here .... they are Googling the hell out of everything, before they click,

What's point of using anything else than the image and your head??? Why don't you call some life lines when you are at that ... LOL

I seriously doubt we have so many geography buffs here .... they are Googling the hell out of everything, before they click,

What's point of using anything else than the image and your head??? Why don't you call some life lines when you are at that ... LOL
I'm not a geography buff and I'm not using google at all, but I've had a round of ~500kms.
You have to pick up on small things. I found one place because of something written on a garbage can. If there are boats, they usually have flags on the back. What side of the road are the cars on. anything with writing on it is huge. You just have to spend time looking and there is always something that will help.

first try average distance 11 km

not bad at all.

should be a game show, drop people in the middle of wherever and they have to find their way home.

On first try I was within 1km .... then was shown an image which even after 10minutes of moving, rotating, zooming in and out turned out to be "only" 6000km from the target ... LOL

So the results will obviously vary greatly.

More interesting scenario would be, if you could share an image locator link with the same people at any given time and the group having a go at the same image ... sort of like an instant table game.

I was thinking that. I want to play the 5 locations and then send it to my wife and let her play the exact same game to compare.

The worst one that I got was geographic south pole. Stupid easy to guess but tricky to pin properly on a flat map. I was like 400kms off

Back
Top Bottom