Rossi rules the world... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rossi rules the world...

In before the lock

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Would "Rossi rules the world...
" have worked for you?

:lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
How about just keeping it in the moto GP thread? If you open that you deserve to have the race spoiled. Heck I follow Rossi on FB and they didn't say anything neither did moto GP until yesterday.

The first post wasn't even about the race just a picture. Spoiled the race to post a pic....brilliant.

How about just keeping it in the moto GP thread? If you open that you deserve to have the race spoiled. Heck I follow Rossi on FB and they didn't say anything neither did moto GP until yesterday.

The first post wasn't even about the race just a picture. Spoiled the race to post a pic....brilliant.

motoGP on FB announced the win on Sunday at 9:18am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well....maybe I just scrolled past it fast enough.

Edit: I have their posts hidden on my wall which is why they didn't show up and spoil it for me. I've taken some precautions. I also stay out of the moto gp thread if I haven't caught up.

Last edited:
I think its the fact that the title tells you who won and there is a whole thread dedicated to MotoGP. I know there are a handful of guys who avoid that thread but still access this site and don't get the race spoiled for them before they have a chance to watch it.

Haven't watched the Superbowl yet but have it on PVR?

Better log onto a football forum to talk about some BCS stuff... OOOOHHHH SUPERBOWL SPOILER TITLE!?

2474203254_09522e7f77.jpg

Better log onto a football forum to talk about some BCS stuff... OOOOHHHH SUPERBOWL SPOILER TITLE!?

Everyone else managed to not spoil the rest of the season on all the bike forums I go to.

What's this Super Bowl thing you speak of?

Apparently Rossi likes him and they hang out a bit off track is what I've read so him being the next Rossi is very likely. If Rossi doesn't like you he's pretty upfront about it.

Anybody know what that Casey Stoner fellow is up to? I also remember some guy named Spies.....

If you see CS' instagram, he has nothing remotely related to motorcycles other than his profile description.

Everyone else managed to not spoil the rest of the season on all the bike forums I go to.

What's this Super Bowl thing you speak of?

You expect to come on GTAM and not have dumb people posting things? You should know better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this times 1000

Only thing worse then logging into a motorcycle forum expecting there not to be MotoGP talk is complaining about it afterwards. :rolleyes:

There's no questioning the popularity of Rossi. Like the commentators always say...every race for Rossi is a home race.

Just goes to show how far an engaging and fun personality goes especially in a cutthroat world. A lot of people could learn from him.

Back
Top Bottom