Rossi rules the world... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rossi rules the world...

Quite correct, this was my point.

Yes. Yes you are.

To go on a motorcycle forum expecting nothing to indicate the results of THE worlds biggest racing series and you call someone else a moron? Really?

My 9 year old nephew would know better than that!

To go on a motorcycle forum expecting nothing to indicate the results of THE worlds biggest racing series and you call someone else a moron? Really?

My 9 year old nephew would know better than that!

Another who doesn't get it. I'm not surprised.

I already accepted responsibility. It was ultimately my own fault.

It's not about the post itself, but rather the title. Save the spoily contents for the post itself. Simple.

Let's move on.

Another who doesn't get it. I'm not surprised.

I already accepted responsibility. It was ultimately my own fault.

It's not about the post itself, but rather the title. Save the spoily contents for the post itself. Simple.

Let's move on.

I agree with you about this thread but I guess it's my fault too seeing as I still haven't watched it, monster energy on Facebook has ruined it too lol oh well next time I'll have to make sure I watch it live.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

lol oh well next time I'll have to make sure I watch it live.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Freakin globetrotters, I'm jealous!

Just noticed that this thread was under the general section rather than the track riding section where most MotoGP matters live.
That's a courtesy that could have been given. Just sayin'

Ruined it for me too. I download the torrents during the week when I have time.

Awesome first half.

It is pretty incredible for him to be out riding the young guys at his age. He should be celebrating.

Yamaha-Brno-2014.jpg

Haven't see race yet but goes on motorcycle forum then gets butt hurt from spoiler title.

I avoid FB and all motorcycle forums if I want to avoid spoilers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Rossi likes him and they hang out a bit off track is what I've read so him being the next Rossi is very likely. If Rossi doesn't like you he's pretty upfront about it.

Anybody know what that Casey Stoner fellow is up to? I also remember some guy named Spies.....

Spies announced his retirement from motorcycle racing after two debilitating crashes left him with permanent shoulder injuries.

The comments are that MM is the next Rossi. That says something.
His riding has been in another league. I think I've seen every one of his motogp races and I remember very few mistakes like the one he made this weekend. Just awesome racing between these guys. My fav moment was when marquez pulled a rossi at the corkscrew on rossi himself lol

And rossi took it like a champ. He pretended to strangle him after the race but clearly there is a lot of mutual respect there

Don't worry, this isn't the first race that's been ruined by an idiotic title.

Back
Top Bottom