Rossi rules the world... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rossi rules the world...

CafeRay

lOcPhev.png

I am a moron for coming to this site prior to watching the race. I must accept that.

CF, you are not only a moron, as well, but an inconsiderate one. A simple spoiler note in the subject line would have worked.

The guy posted this like 18 hours after the race. How long do spoiler rules apply

I'm trying to pick sides, you're not making it any easier.

The guy posted this like 18 hours after the race. How long do spoiler rules apply

He posted less than twelve hours after.

I'd say no same day spoilers. It's not unreasonable.

He posted less than twelve hours after.

I'd say no same day spoilers. It's not unreasonable.

Which time zone applies?

Just because you know who won is really meaningless.
You have to see how they won and the style and effort it took for them to win.

Which time zone applies?

Just because you know who won is really meaningless.
You have to see how they won and the style and effort it took for them to win.

Marquez crashes while chasing rossi. Rest of race very boring.

Dont waste your time watching, for up to date motogp info gtam is your #1 source :lmao:

Marquez crashes while chasing rossi. Rest of race very boring.

Dont waste your time watching, for up to date motogp info gtam is your #1 source :lmao:

True motorcycle enthusiasts will appreciate the totality of the canvas being painted by all the riders.
There are a few other talented riders that are on inferior machines yet do a very good job.

I am a moron for coming to this site prior to watching the race. I must accept that.

CF, you are not only a moron, as well, but an inconsiderate one. A simple spoiler note in the subject line would have worked.

The race occurred over 8 hours prior and the results are literally everywhere. You want to avoid spoilers, yet you read a thread about Rossi the day of the race?

And I'm the moron?
get-a-brain-morans.jpg

The race occurred over 8 hours prior and the results are literally everywhere. You want to avoid spoilers, yet you read a thread about Rossi the day of the race?

And I'm the moron?
get-a-brain-morans.jpg

That doesn't read like an apology at all. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom