hand guards from ebay | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

hand guards from ebay

I got the Oxford Heaterz sport grips and they're amazing!

I also just got my hand guards, but they won't fit. They're smaller than I thought, but I can't wedge them between my clutch lever and switch.....too tight because of my choke lever on the switch housing. Bummer. They don't look bad. I might see if a friend wants them for his atv or post them up for sale.

I definitely need the kind that attach to the bar ends.
You should be okay with just the heated grips, although on really cold days, the backs of your hands and fingertips won't enjoy the ride as much.

I got the Oxford Heaterz sport grips and they're amazing!

I also just got my hand guards, but they won't fit. They're smaller than I thought, but I can't wedge them between my clutch lever and switch.....too tight because of my choke lever on the switch housing. Bummer. They don't look bad. I might see if a friend wants them for his atv or post them up for sale.

I definitely need the kind that attach to the bar ends.

cant you loosen your controls and move them around? The bad it has a normal motorcycle bar right?

I put a set of handguards on and do notice an improvement. Not substantial, however on cold mornings at highway speeds, it does cut down on the wind chill. When using the heated gloves in conjunction, my paws are nice and comfortable.

20140512_193520.jpeg

These are Zeta brand guards. Also good for bashing your way through city traffic and protecting your hands from cages side view mirrors. :D

Mine is a YZF600R. The plastic is the stuff they use in refrigerated openings, like walk in cooler doors.

cant you loosen your controls and move them around? The bad it has a normal motorcycle bar right?

Yes, but not far enough. I need a couple mm's more of room. I might try to shave a bit of material off the left side bracket. They cost me $20 so if I wreck them it doesn't matter too much. the clutch lever will not slide over far enough due to the bend of the handlebar.

Back
Top Bottom