Rob Ford drops out | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rob Ford drops out

2 billion dollars

Wrong, 2 it was shortly after he took over when he stopped the massive gravy train, then it grew to 4 and I am sure if you ask him today, the total tally is more like 6 .... as he said many times, the best mayor the city ever has had.

Are you actually running?
Do you have a pro-motorcycle platform?
I will make sure to vote for you, even if I do not live in Toronto.

Yes I actually am, and yes considering I commute on a bike I am very pro-motorcycle lol. I looked at my choices to vote for in my ward and couldn't support any of them. So instead of complaining I tossed my name in. Figure I have about as much chance of winning a seat as winning the lottery. Maybe slightly better with a last name of Bielaski in a ukrainian neighbourhood, and my name will be first on the ballot, but not by much.

I hope your campaign slogan isn't "Skip Bielaski"

I just want John Tory to win because the other options are much much worst. I don't live in Toronto, but people vote for Tory!

Chow will make sure you get bankrupted to death worst than Wynne.

I just want John Tory to win because the other options are much much worst. I don't live in Toronto, but people vote for Tory!

Chow will make sure you get bankrupted to death worst than Wynne.

NDP is communist.

Muclair want minimum wage in BC to be $15/h.

Here's their replacement
jack_n_box_copy_1.jpg

Thank god Chow is falling in the polls.

Yep at that point all my employees will be replaced by robots because I don't have to pay them EI CPP or WSIB. Also 10x cheaper to employ over 10 years.

NDP is communist.

Muclair want minimum wage in BC to be $15/h.

Here's their replacement
jack_n_box_copy_1.jpg

I'm still wondering how Rob drops out of the mayoral race because of health reasons but is perfectly fine to run as a councillor (wards are not small in Toronto, bigger then many small towns). And then Doug, who said he was not going to run in this election and focus on his brothers campaign, can suddenly run for mayor. Not to mention nephew Ford (can't remember his name) dropping out from the councillor race and then runs for trustee to make room for Rob. It still strikes me as sketchy tactics to try keep "the family" in the political game.

You think?

I'm still wondering how Rob drops out of the mayoral race because of health reasons but is perfectly fine to run as a councillor (wards are not small in Toronto, bigger then many small towns). And then Doug, who said he was not going to run in this election and focus on his brothers campaign, can suddenly run for mayor. Not to mention nephew Ford (can't remember his name) dropping out from the councillor race and then runs for trustee to make room for Rob. It still strikes me as sketchy tactics to try keep "the family" in the political game.

For the Fords, it is nothing but some sort of "political chess game", and they are moving the pieces, playing the system, to stay in power as long as they can...

A few months ago Drug Ford said he would not run again... now look at him, he wants to be mayor of the City instead of his brother.

Anyway, doctors at Mount Sinai Hospital will give an update today at 5 p.m. If Rob Ford is too sick for run for mayor, logic indicates that he is also too sick to run for councillor.

If he is truly sick, he should just take some time off for his own sake. It's not like he needs a paycheck every 2 weeks to survive, the guy is set for life.

Now, it looks like the guy IS actually very sick. If they took a biopsy from his digestive system, and then a couple of days later another from his respiratory system, then most likely he has serious problems. I just can't understand how anyone could be so stubborn that he wants to keep appearances so badly, and says that he wants to go out and campaign in his condition. If he is sick (with the most probable sickness in this case), he has to get surgery now to remove the tumor(s) and then chemotherapy for several weeks.

Good luck to him.

Doctor said a tumor 12 cm by 12 cm.

As I wrote this morning... surgery asap and then chemo... Good luck to him, hopefully he can beat it.

Or perhaps he may want to postpone treatment to keep campaigning...

Well.. . at least we know he's a bard working man, amirite?

Doctor said a tumor 12 cm by 12 cm.

As I wrote this morning... surgery asap and then chemo... Good luck to him, hopefully he can beat it.

Or perhaps he may want to postpone treatment to keep campaigning...

I heard chemo, but no surgery. Doesn't sound like a pleasant journey nevertheless.

Well.. . at least we know he's a bard working man, amirite?

We know he was a hard partying man, often not getting to work until the afternoon due to hangovers.

Oh, sorry. I meant "off-site meetings".

We know he was a hard partying man, often not getting to work until the afternoon due to hangovers.

Oh, sorry. I meant "off-site meetings".
As they say, work hard, play even harder

Clearly, today marks the end of the Rob Ford era for now. Hopefully he can get better and run again, for his own sake but also for the sake of the city that needs to clearly either reject or endorse his ideology so that we can get our own closure in this unfortunate episode of our history.

Back
Top Bottom