Rob Ford drops out | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rob Ford drops out

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
His brother now in. Will this change how you vote?
What will the outcome be?

Doug's always been running the show from the sidelines IMO...Rob was just a puppet for his brother.

Now Doug gets his shot, but he won't get my vote.

Will reduce the split in the right wing vote, which is a good thing for Tory (the guy I'll be voting for).

Rob is now running for Ward 2. He'll win that riding and be back at city hall (depending of course on his recent medical ailments)

I'd vote for him for sure. Saved people lots of money.

And the circus continues...... can't wait to see the outcome of this one. Between chow and dipshit ford number 2 you all have slim pickins

dumbass1.gif

c2698.jpg

Rob is now running for Ward 2. He'll win that riding and be back at city hall (depending of course on his recent medical ailments)

I can always hope that he will have as much chance of winning Ward 2 as i do of winning Ward 13.

How can I vote for Bob AND Doug?

Where is this ward two of which you speak, Hosers?

Last edited:
Do you not have to live in the ward you represent? I'm pretty sure Rob Ford lives south of eglinton by scarlet road. That puts him into ward 4

Nope. I'm running in Ward 13 where I live but you can pick any Ward you want as long as you live in Toronto.

Qualifications for Council Candidates

To run for mayor or councillor, on the day the Nomination Paper is filed a person must be:
-a Canadian citizen
-at least 18 years of age
-a resident of the City of Toronto
-an owner or tenant of land in the City of Toronto, or the spouse of the owner or tenant
-not legally prohibited from voting
-not disqualified by any legislation from holding municipal office

Are you actually running?
Do you have a pro-motorcycle platform?
I will make sure to vote for you, even if I do not live in Toronto.

Nope. I'm running in Ward 13 where I live but you can pick any Ward you want as long as you live in Toronto.

Qualifications for Council Candidates

To run for mayor or councillor, on the day the Nomination Paper is filed a person must be:
-a Canadian citizen
-at least 18 years of age
-a resident of the City of Toronto
-an owner or tenant of land in the City of Toronto, or the spouse of the owner or tenant
-not legally prohibited from voting
-not disqualified by any legislation from holding municipal office

Back
Top Bottom