Mad Max | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mad Max

Really awesome movie! I was thinking it was going to be another garbage remake of an old movie but was wrong. Tons of action right from the start and very little drama scenes. If you liked road warriors, your going to love this movie. Rocker head banger heavy metal type sh&%. I loved the guy with the guitar.

All I have to say is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Maxim-Portugal-05.jpg

If that is what makes a feminist movie... more please!

Basically that men are bad and women are good.

I have to assume that's it. She didn't elaborate when I asked "how so?" But if that's the case then I can think of hundreds of movies that should be feminist according to that criteria.

Really awesome movie! I was thinking it was going to be another garbage remake of an old movie but was wrong. Tons of action right from the start and very little drama scenes. If you liked road warriors, your going to love this movie. Rocker head banger heavy metal type sh&%. I loved the guy with the guitar.
I see they have a live band going with the chase. I was like these beeches know how to parrrtay

The only thing missing from this movie is a Marilyn Manson soundtrack or Nine Inch Nails

Happens all the time. The courts are finally but slowly coming around to realising it, too. I have a friend who's had his life put on hold for the past 18 months because of a crazy ex. He's laid off both jobs now because she called them and told them he's a sex offender (she claims he raped her violently), etc. which you'd think he could call her on... but how are you going to sue a woman in court for defamation of character, when you have no income? He has over 900 pages of text conversations with her where she admitted hitting him (she blackened both his eyes one night because he was riding in a group of people; one was female) and making various threats if he didn't stay with her... crossing fingers that his court date in July finishes it all up and he can begin his life again, super nice guy.

This convo deserves a thread of it's own. The gender inequality in today's society is shifting more towards men.

Toronto is home to "Big Red" - Feminazi #1 - watch from 4:22 onwward.
[video=youtube;M2KPeMcYsuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc&feature=youtu.be&t=262[/video]

feminist-logic_o_2552801.jpg

Silly-feminist.jpg

Silly-feminist.jpg

For the first time, I actually saw a female garbage collector a couple years ago in the Swansea area.

From IMDB, Fury Road trivia: Writer and feminist Eve Ensler (The Vagina Monologues) was consulted to enhance the portrayal of female characters.

So yes, there is a feminist subtext to the film.

Funny in the first movie the blower on max's car was just for show

For the first one they had about 400k to spend, this one they had about 150 million. I guess he had a few more choices this time around. I am sure some of the props were non functional though, Christ, when a guy pulls a blower off of a vehicle when it's running with his bare hands you gotta think it was kinda set up that way. Besides, that blower shot is iconic Mad Max, for me anyway.

latest

Back
Top Bottom