Mad Max | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mad Max

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
I really hope they don't destroy all my childhood movies with the remakes

[video=youtube;KELy4064dHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KELy4064dHw[/video]

As long as they don't touch Barbarella. That film is sacrosanct!

Trailer makes it look a bit over the top, might still be worth watching it.

I thought Sam Worthington had the lead.
Doesn't quite look like Sam.

Looks kind of stupid.

Then again, they've been remaking all of Arnold's old films.

Episode IV remake next?

Got a good vibe watching that. Charlize without hair still does it for me. And desert explosions!

So its a remake of The Road Warrior. How do they plan on laying out the background story without making it a 3 hour movie?

It is called Fury Road after all...

Who cares....if it's got explosions, bullets and fast action it will be a hit. lol

It's not like the others were really all that good. I watched the first one a few years ago and barely made it through. I guess you had to be back then to enjoy it.

I do love post apocalyptic stories though.

Tom hardy is the man. I've loved him ever since seeing Bronson.

It's not like the others were really all that good. I watched the first one a few years ago and barely made it through. I guess you had to be back then to enjoy it.

I do love post apocalyptic stories though.

Tom hardy is the man. I've loved him ever since seeing Bronson.

The first movie is still one of my favs, the documentary on the making of the movie is also good.

The first movie is still one of my favs, the documentary on the making of the movie is also good.

I love it too, but it depends when you saw it first. The movie came out in 1979 and there was nothing like it. I loved it back then.

Of course, if you are part of a younger generation and just watched it for the first time today, then it is not the same. Maybe the original movie won't do it for modern audiences.

hollywood is soooo out of ideas that not only do they not have any new stories to tell, they can't even put a new spin on an old story, they just retell the old story again with new faces and better effects. But they've been out of ideas for a long time.
Tv shows have better ideas than cinema now. I think all the writers have gone to tv.

Didn't know the original came out in '79
I think I saw it in 84-85. All the older kids were talking about it.

Mad max back then was Fast & Furious present day. I' d still take mad max over it

Tv shows have better ideas than cinema now. I think all the writers have gone to tv.

Didn't know the original came out in '79
I think I saw it in 84-85. All the older kids were talking about it.

Mad max back then was Fast & Furious present day. I' d still take mad max over it

For sure Mad Max was the **** back in the day. To me it doesn't hold up though, and for point of reference I was -1 a year old when it came out. I remember watching Beyond the Thunderdome thinking that was awesome though, lol. So I may not be the best judge of movies.

Back
Top Bottom