Is the S word coming already...? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is the S word coming already...?

PLau

Calgary hit for the third straight day of a snowstorm... Really hope its not going to hit before Nov...
While Vancouverites will be taking advantage of what’s left of the West Coast’s summer season, Calgary is bracing for its third consecutive day of summer snowfall, with accumulations between 10 to 15 cm expected throughout Wednesday.
Approximately 30,000 homes and businesses have already lost power from the snowfall over the last two days. Nearly a hundred traffic lights are also out, adding to the city’s congestion with road conditions remaining icy.
Heavy snow has caused power lines to fall and branches or even entire trees to snap. Schools remain open, although a handful of locations are closed due to the power outages.
A travel alert has been placed on the city as flights are being delayed or canceled entirely.

The snowstorm began on Monday when temperatures dropped by 25°C over a 24 hour period from Sunday. Temperatures are expected to warm up well above freezing levels beginning tomorrow, reaching 20°C by the end of the weekend.

Pics and videos in artice - but a 25 degree drop over a 24 hr period is messed up..

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2014/09/...orm-continues-3rd-straight-day-photos-videos/

Last edited:
Astonished-Heavy-Breaking-WTF-Reaction-Gif.gif

Heated jacket liner and gloves on the way........ Cold Okay, White-stuff Hell no.

+1 inferno, I plan on starting my sled this weekend getting it all prepped for a long winter with lots of white ****

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It was supposed to be -12C last night. Almost time to start my yearly looking for a house in Vegas.

Shut up, shut up, shut up

Brace yourselves, calling for just as much snow as last year.

Bring it!

I like winter and love snow. Usually I am stoked for winter, but FML after last year I kind of dread it in Ontario. Being in BC in waist deep powder and max -5 was awesome. Getting back to the Ontario freeze was brutal. Got to move outa here.

Back
Top Bottom