Mike Tyson to live cp24 reporter; "you're a piece of @#$#.... @$%$ you" | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mike Tyson to live cp24 reporter; "you're a piece of @#$#.... @$%$ you"

Tyson was a goon in his younger years but he has since mellowed with age. He's a very different man now except for his ability to kill you with one punch. But only as a last resort.

Ya I like the calm manner of his response. Very matter-of-fact and without threatening body language. "You are a piece of ****" LOL.

It was a **** question too, even if he is a rapist he's a lot of other things too, so singling out that characteristic is, well, ******. Especially since his support for Ford is largely irrelevant to anything also.

He is doing a spoken word tour, which this interview supposedly was partly in support for.

I saw his current show Tyson - Undisputed Truth, and thought it was awesome. From that I realized there is a lot to him and he earned my respect. That man has had an incredible life, with super highs and super lows. And a definite part-comedian there too.

If you watch it, you may change your mind as well.

Last edited:
I have no respect for anyone convicted of rape. He was an idiot before, he's an idiot now, and he will be an idiot in the future, nothing changes. He has no one to blame but himself. He doesn't give a rats ass about Rob Ford, he was just using him for publicity. If he's going to put himself out there then all questions are fair.

I have no respect for anyone convicted of rape. He was an idiot before, he's an idiot now, and he will be an idiot in the future, nothing changes. He has no one to blame but himself. He doesn't give a rats ass about Rob Ford, he was just using him for publicity. If he's going to put himself out there then all questions are fair.
This.

The guy is ******* psycho. It's not his first lash out on a reporter before. I can't really see why anyone would idolize him. Good boxer or not, he belongs in an insane asylum. Sure he may be "emtertaining" in the most colloquial sense, but that doesn't take back the fact that he needs a lobotomy to restore him back to normal.

He's a lot more intelligent than some of his critics give him credit for.

Yes that was intelligent . He was a boxer with great success . Till he changed managers . All down hill from there . I couldn't care what he has to say . His worth is done for me . Unless he makes a come back as a boxer . It's all over folks nothing to see here . Lol

Tyson is smarter than Ford, IMO.

Tyson had rough early years that turned him into an animal. He was abused and then used. I think that he's done a lot over the last couple decades to improve himself. He certainly used Ford for his own promotion for his show. Could Rob pull off a one man show, with no Doug?

Lets keep in mind how easy it is these days for women to make false rape accusations and how easily men are convicted! Men have become very vulnerable to the point that a woman's simple accusation can land you in some pretty hot waters. But dont take it from me... p.s not saying he was inocent. Just a general statemet about rape culture and how often those innocent are branded a rapist regardless of no or insufficient evidence. But yes, i also have o respect for anyone who actually commits rape.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/the-escalating-war-against-campus-rape-culture/article19871248/

Last edited:
The besmirching of this gentle giant is unconscionable. Has the man not suffered enough? If there's ever a time, and there's been many, when we needed an Iron Mike Tyson Defence League today is that day. I'm beside myself with grief, frustration, sadness and, yes, anger. Isn't it ironic that thru the spiritual guidance of Mike Tyson I'm able to type this rather than plow my fist thru the monitor. Lord have mercy on our souls. Ok, he's a bit of a tard, granted.

Edit, oh I forgot to mention the f*****g pigeons

Last edited:
Other than boxing, Tyson's greatest passion is raising pigeons. The man has more than one side to him.

Mike-Tyson-Pigeon.jpg

Anyone else thinking he may bite its head off?

joke

Anyone else thinking he may bite its head off?

joke

supposedly his first fight ever happened because some bully killed one of his pigeons when he was young.

tyson has been a very polarizing figure for the last 20-25 years... i knew this would get some clicks

The besmirching of this gentle giant is unconscionable. Has the man not suffered enough? If there's ever a time, and there's been many, when we needed an Iron Mike Tyson Defence League today is that day. I'm beside myself with grief, frustration, sadness and, yes, anger. Isn't it ironic that thru the spiritual guidance of Mike Tyson I'm able to type this rather than plow my fist thru the monitor. Lord have mercy on our souls. Ok, he's a bit of a tard, granted.

Edit, oh I forgot to mention the f*****g pigeons

Poetic. :)

Convicted rapist gets into Canada.WTF! If a Canadian has overdue library books he is turned away at the border.

Priceless.
Eat's a dudes ear.
Robin Givens gave it to his fists with her face for years.
Who knows what else the crazy **** has done.
And he clears the border.
Probably has a Nexus card too.

[video=youtube;hu57oIv8SLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu57oIv8SLM[/video]

lmao, funny guy

He is doing a spoken word tour, which this interview supposedly was partly in support for.

I saw his current show Tyson - Undisputed Truth, and thought it was awesome. From that I realized there is a lot to him and he earned my respect. That man has had an incredible life, with super highs and super lows. And a definite part-comedian there too.

If you watch it, you may change your mind as well.

I would not watch his "show" even if they pay for my time... I could list 10-12 things that would be a better uses of my time, than hearing him speak...

So I guess I will never have a chance to re-evaluate him...

It's ok, you are allowed to dislike people.

Of course he's done some whacko things but listen to some in depth interviews he's given in the last decade and you can tell he has a functioning brain. Way more interesting and insightful than a lot of people you'd meet day to day.

LOL ... sorry that made me chuckle. No wonder he travels and has a show people actually pay money to see .... priceless!

What do you expect from CITY TV? CITY TV has become the P.O.S of all of Canadian Broadcasting.

Back
Top Bottom