Mike Tyson to live cp24 reporter; "you're a piece of @#$#.... @$%$ you" | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mike Tyson to live cp24 reporter; "you're a piece of @#$#.... @$%$ you"

Convicted rapist gets into Canada.WTF! If a Canadian has overdue library books he is turned away at the border.

I've never understood black on black violence. Fun to watch tho.

"... We are doing live TV..."
"I don't care, what are you going to do about it?"

What about if Rogers Communications never promotes this idiot and his "show" again?
Why put him on TV in the first place?
Shame on City for catering to the lowest common denominator in the first place. Canada deserves better.

I'm going to watch it again. You always see something the second time you missed first time. Back in a flash.

Love Tyson! He is unapologetic and speaks his mind like a real man! You wanna put him on the spot, you get what you barked for! Haha Way to go sir!

He's a lot more intelligent than some of his critics give him credit for.

"... We are doing live TV..."
"I don't care, what are you going to do about it?"

What about if Rogers Communications never promotes this idiot and his "show" again?
Why put him on TV in the first place?
Shame on City for catering to the lowest common denominator in the first place. Canada deserves better.

CP24 is not Rogers or CityTV.
It's been owned by CTVBellmedia for years.
It's the slow cousin of CTV News.

I would've told the host the same thing... Tyson don't **** around

You have the champ in front of you and all you can do is ask him about a rape conviction from 23 years ago? Where an 18 year-old girl (who had previously made false rape allegations) came willingly along to meet him at 1:30am... for what, tea and cookies? LOL There's a reason this dude is ****** off all the time, its because so many leeches have taken advantage of him when he was younger and dumber.

He's a complete idiot.

Not really. He has always been a whacko. He just has this canny ability to knock people out who tell him he is a nutjob.

Of course he's done some whacko things but listen to some in depth interviews he's given in the last decade and you can tell he has a functioning brain. Way more interesting and insightful than a lot of people you'd meet day to day.

Agreed it was a question designed to get a response. And did it ever!
What kind of lowbrow question was that. You call him 'a convicted rapist' to his face....what did you think he was going to do?????

What kind of lowbrow question was that. You call him 'a convicted rapist' to his face....what did you think he was going to do?????

couldn't agree more - ridiculous

He is one. It was a fair question. I thought the same thing. How can the support from a convicted rapist help Ford

He is one. It was a fair question. I thought the same thing. How can the support from a convicted rapist help Ford

How could it not?

If you decide thats what you want to ask him than :

1) use some tact. "Considering your past legal issues...."

2) expect him to be standoffish.

He came to plug his play. He wasn't there to talk rob ****ing ford.

Back
Top Bottom