Netflix | GTAMotorcycle.com

Netflix

professor

I have tried to get the American Netflix for a day or 2 now and being as I'm not the most computer savy guy, it's not helping my cause.
As I'm sure their will be a few people interested as well; could someone give a step by step instructions on how to do so. I am using my son's Playstation as the main.
dumb it down if you can.

Thanks in advance

Or if you don't mind watching from your PC, download HOLA and you can watch US/UK Netflix

I have tried to get the American Netflix for a day or 2 now and being as I'm not the most computer savy guy, it's not helping my cause.
As I'm sure their will be a few people interested as well; could someone give a step by step instructions on how to do so. I am using my son's Playstation as the main.
dumb it down if you can.

Thanks in advance

have a look at http://www.unblock-us.com/

Youtube: American netflix, Plenty of videos that walk you through the process and will provide you with the Codes you need.

One thing that I got that worked well for a bit (I need to get more permanant US DNS settings) was a WiFi extender from Costco that plugs into the wall. I gave it a different name than my home WiFi system and changed the DNS settings to US ones I found on the web. Then if I wanted to watch US netflix (or other US based stuff) I logged in to my home "US" WiFi, for Canadian stuff I just used the normal settings on the house WiFi and logged into that. I used an Apple TV and iPad for streaming Netflix, for Android or PC you can use a WiDi system or Miracast like ScreenBeam if you want to go wireless.

Youtube: American netflix, Plenty of videos that walk you through the process and will provide you with the Codes you need.
I did try. Hell I use you tube for everything ! But fell short even following that 10 years old directions !

Or if you don't mind watching from your PC, download HOLA and you can watch US/UK Netflix

I used to get " you cannot access this content" messages when I tried to dl Hola. Has this changed?
Or do I need to use that unblock link others have posted?

I don't know if you can do it on Playstation but this works like a charm on PC...

Download Mozilla Firefox (if you don't already have it)

Get Add On...Media Hint

only use Firefox for Netflix.

Has worked like a charm for me. If I want Cdn Netflix I just use any other browser

Last edited:
I don't know if you can do it on Playstation but this works like a charm on PC...

Download Mozilla Firefox (if you don't already have it)

Get Add On...Media Hint

only use Firefox for Netflix.

Has worked like a charm for me. If I want Cdn Netflix I just use any other browser

Yup. Then use HDMI out from my computer to my home theatre.

Use Synergy software to use then use my laptop as a remote keyboard/mouse. http://synergy-project.org/

Oh I like that idea.
Just for ***** can you do it from your smart phone?

there is a way, but I have to confess I have not tried it. I believe the synergy-project uses android only. But I can't say for sure, since I was only really looking at android.

Just keep in mind this solution only works with hardware that can run a firefox browser. You mentioned the PS which is why I had originally suggested the unblock-us.com service which is what several people I know use when using Netflix directly on their TVs, gaming consoles, and/or media players.

Oh I like that idea.
Just for ***** can you do it from your smart phone?

Yes, same kind of deal. If you want to do it wirelessly look at the ScreenBeam device I mentioned if you have an Android phone, otherwise use an Apple TV if you have an iPhone. ScreenBeam also let's you stream from awindows laptop wirelessly.

Back
Top Bottom