not too smart | GTAMotorcycle.com

not too smart

nearace

rode out to pick up a van that was for sale,went back and put the klr on the pick-up,got her home and was takeing it off the truck,lost my balance and we both tumbled to the ground
t1202.gif.pagespeed.ce.-4EYIQmAVj.gif
,bike is ok rear plastic box is toast,and really messed up my right thigh,first mistake was not waiting for help,second mistake was takeing it off the truck on a steeper grade than i should have.

I hope you recover quickly.

The milk crate is toast?

rode out to pick up a van that was for sale,went back and put the klr on the pick-up,got her home and was takeing it off the truck,lost my balance and we both tumbled to the ground
t1202.gif.pagespeed.ce.-4EYIQmAVj.gif
,bike is ok rear plastic box is toast,and really messed up my right thigh,first mistake was not waiting for help,second mistake was takeing it off the truck on a steeper grade than i should have.
Dang.. Sorry to hear. I always thought this happens when there is someone filming you like you see on YouTube

Dang.. Sorry to hear. I always thought this happens when there is someone filming you like you see on YouTube
the guy next door was,he is the guy in ajax who drunk got hit by a car crossing harwood rd,I was going to get him behind me but didnt trust him.

the guy next door was,he is the guy in ajax who drunk got hit by a car crossing harwood rd,I was going to get him behind me but didnt trust him.
really?? NOW we need to see the video! lol!

Back
Top Bottom