aurora m2 test route | GTAMotorcycle.com

aurora m2 test route

crzynoof

Hi fellow gta riders. I'm new to the forum and will jump over to the new members and introduce myself shortly. I think this may have been discussed in the past, but I have to ask again. Can someone please tell me what the M2 exit test route is in aurora? Perhaps a map of the route? I'm doing my exam in October and would like to get familiar with the route before hand if possible so I know what to look out for.

Thanks for your help everyone, I appreciate it.

look out for traffic, red lights, stop signs and speed limit signs. exaggerate your head turns and shoulder checks, use your signals.

Hi fellow gta riders. I'm new to the forum and will jump over to the new members and introduce myself shortly. I think this may have been discussed in the past, but I have to ask again. Can someone please tell me what the M2 exit test route is in aurora? Perhaps a map of the route? I'm doing my exam in October and would like to get familiar with the route before hand if possible so I know what to look out for.

I posted it in the M2X Checklist thread. Well, somebody described it and I created a vector dataset for Google Earth from it. Can't find it here, now, so you'll have to look it up in the thread.

Hi Firestart, thanks for replying. I can't seem to find it. Could I trouble you point me in the right direction please?

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...Test-(M2X)-checklist!/page38&highlight=m2exit

I would not worry about the route to be honest with you. The test is basic commuting and as long as you don't commit any traffic violations you will pass. Here are somethings to note for your test though;

-make sure you are in the right tire track at any given lane.
-as mentioned shoulder checks, make sure you do your left right through police stations, fire stations, cross walks, and mall/grocery entrances. You don't need to check every driveway like other posters mention...
-you may need to do one emergency pullover
-don't shift through an intersection (if you do, make sure you don't find neutral, they will deduct if you do!)
-make sure brake light is engaged during a stop / same with slowing down, don't just engine break, you need to hit the brake light atleast once to show you are slowing down

Last edited:
Not sure why you think this will help you. The route can change for a few reasons:

Different examiner may prefer a different route.
route may be changed due to construction
Accident may cause a detour
etc etc etc.

Rather then "practice the route" Take the time to practice improving your riding skills so that you can be comfortable and competent riding whatever the route and pass.

Do you hope we will post routes for every ride you may take so your sure you know the route in advance? How will you ever be confident to ride in new locations without advance knowledge of the route? Or do you plan only to ride the test route for the remainder of your riding days?

All knowing the route will do is give you a "false sense of security" Learning to ride comfortably and confidently, and safely will save your life. The test is very simple to pass if you do the things described by others. If you fail the test then your not really ready to progress until you practice more. You have about a month to practice and become proficient

It's still good to familiarize with the neighborhood. I picked Aurora for several reasons..

1) No traffic (by GTA standards)
2) Kinda familiar in the area (still went over the reported routes in Google Earth)
3) Shorter wait times

Being comfortable in the general area allows you to focus on following the examiner's instructions. I'd say, go over the thread. It helped me a lot. In the end, the examiner saw that I knew how to ride and it was pouring rain ("torrential" doesn't even begin to describe it), so he took mercy on my poor soul and cut it short lol

Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom