Danmoto Exhaust Group Buy? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Danmoto Exhaust Group Buy?

I had a Delekvic on my previous bike, and a Danmoto on my current. No complaints with either. Been really satisfied, especially considering the price.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Sorry, I didn't realize that noise = power.

Removing the cat and putting a slip on is different, but just throwing on a slip on does nothing really. No point. Full system gives you an increase in performance, noise means nothing. Leave a stock exhaust on until one can afford a full system. Seems like the intelligent decision to me, but who am I to say, right..?

Removing the cat and putting a slip on is different, but just throwing on a slip on does nothing really. No point. Full system gives you an increase in performance, noise means nothing. Leave a stock exhaust on until one can afford a full system. Seems like the intelligent decision to me, but who am I to say, right..?
I think dricked was indicating that slip on's are not wastes and full systems not the only way to go.
From my understanding which ain't much, either one (slip-on or full system) requires some engine map work for EFI/carb work and a high flow air filter because your engine can now flow more exhaust, so it needs more air in.

I think dricked was indicating that slip on's are not wastes and full systems not the only way to go.
From my understanding which ain't much, either one (slip-on or full system) requires some engine map work for EFI/carb work and a high flow air filter because your engine can now flow more exhaust, so it needs more air in.

I understand that... My point being, if you truly want more flow, go full system. If you want noise, go slip on. I do have a very valid point. These Dan Moto exhausts are crap though. You get what you pay for essentially. Very rarely do you get something good, for a good price.

I agree with you about the noise. But you must admit it is both annoying and amusing when you can hear a 300 coming from miles away. They're like a little brother/sister that tries hard to impress you.

Most slipons remove the cat so yes it IS different. You don't necessarily need to buy a full exhaust to see some benifits. Most oem mufflers/link pipes weigh a metric ton, it's a quick way to drop 10-15lbs off your bike.

BTW I just threw a slipon on my bike AND an ecu without tuning it! What a waste ;)

I agree with you about the noise. But you must admit it is both annoying and amusing when you can hear a 300 coming from miles away. They're like a little brother/sister that tries hard to impress you.

Buzzzzzzz, buuuuuzzzzzzzz, buzzzzzzz, BUZZZZZZZ!
*Flys past at 95km/h, in 5th gear redlining it*

I look over, still in first gear going 65 at 4k rpm like wtf?!

Had that happen a few times lol. I then crack the throttle to 16k rpm so they can hear the beautiful full Hindle Titanium exhaust note on the R6... Beautiful sounding engines, they scream like a girl high on molly catching a 9 incher at 74 pumps a minute....
:lmao:

Seriously though, dricked, I have to agree with Joey... It's blasphemy man, you "cray"....

ide be interested in a Arrow headers group buy.
arrow designed their headers to work with almost all slip ons (at least for the 600rr.)

i know the Akra slip ons do NOT eliminate the cat.

Buzzzzzzz, buuuuuzzzzzzzz, buzzzzzzz, BUZZZZZZZ!
*Flys past at 95km/h, in 5th gear redlining it*

I look over, still in first gear going 65 at 4k rpm like wtf?!

Had that happen a few times lol. I then crack the throttle to 16k rpm so they can hear the beautiful full Hindle Titanium exhaust note on the R6... Beautiful sounding engines, they scream like a girl high on molly catching a 9 incher at 74 pumps a minute....
:lmao:

Seriously though, dricked, I have to agree with Joey... It's blasphemy man, you "cray"....

Still put down 172whp and the afr wasn't terrible (rich up top, probably a ~3hp loss). I'll wait until my motor work is finished to have it tuned. Also for some reason there's only 3 companies that even make a full exhaust for my bike that I know of... I wonder why.

Your "cray" for thinking your R6 revs to 16,000rpm.

Your "cray" for thinking your R6 revs to 16,000rpm.

You need to hop on my bike, take her around the block and Rev the piss out of it... I'll take a picture for you, better? lol

Hindle... Lol!

Manufactured like 10 mins away from my house. Not bad pipes at all. I'm also on an ancient (or what some would call it) SS bike that the Hindle Titanium system suits. An Akro CF wouldn't look right on my quote "Ancient bike" that doesn't even have inverted forks or any of the light weight gadgetry.

Small displacement bikes with loud exhausts are laughing stock... Please, just don't... all you do is exaggerate how slow your bikes are.

Go on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, some people don't know what quality is... Don't waste your time with that Internet drama queen.

Apparently Hindle sucks according to ____ but that person's riding sucks even more. Hence all the replaced black powder coated accessories.

Back
Top Bottom