What is your track bike?

• 1 track bike

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • more than 1 track bike

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • My street bike is my track bike

Votes: 17 31.5%

• Total voters
So JoeyB, why the poll on this topic? Are you planning something?
I'm always planning something. Just got back into riding again this summer after a hiatus and I'm thinking more and more about just doing track days. I posted the poll out of general curiosity. I get the feeling many members in this sub forum only do track riding.

Last edited:
May be scouting for a bike to steal������.. or wants a bike which is popular for track use.. one of the two
LOL, death to bike thieves. Looking to get a general idea of members and also see for those that do have 2 bikes are they the same. Reason being I'm giving thought to buying a second smaller CC bike for track use. I have a GSXR 600 and I'm thinking about getting a Kawi 300 as a track bike to keep my initial track budget low.

I'm always planning something. Just got back into riding again this summer after a hiatus and I'm thinking more and more about just doing track days. I posted the poll out of general curiosity. I get the feeling many members in this sub forum only do track riding.

Right on. Personally I've tried track only twice before. I failed both times. I always miss street riding.

LOL, death to bike thieves. Looking to get a general idea of members and also see for those that do have 2 bikes are they the same. Reason being I'm giving thought to buying a second smaller CC bike for track use. I have a GSXR 600 and I'm thinking about getting a Kawi 300 as a track bike to keep my initial track budget low.
I am planning on doing something similar. . Byt 600 stays as track picking up a smaller street bike

Since the 300 is a fairly new bike they will not be cheap to buy and convert for track use. I doubt you'll find any track ready ones as they are not raced by any organization. You'd have better luck buying an older gixxer 600 trackbike for the same money.

Since the 300 is a fairly new bike they will not be cheap to buy and convert for track use. I doubt you'll find any track ready ones as they are not raced by any organization. You'd have better luck buying an older gixxer 600 trackbike for the same money.
You're right, there are quiet a few track bikes on kijiji that are already set up for the most part and cheaper than a used 300 to boot.

Strictly ride track, 12 to 15 track days per season, prepped 12 gsxr 750, for me street is too uncomfortable on the gixxer and not to mention dangerous. I feel safer on the track.

Daytona 675R - Track
S1000R - Street
K1300S - Street

Lately, since I keep breaking my track bikes...

10628053_10152649178805901_8377378134495820968_n.jpg

Yep.

Back
Top Bottom