September 9 - Trafalgar and White Oaks, Oakville - RIP | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

September 9 - Trafalgar and White Oaks, Oakville - RIP

Simply terrible.
RIP rider. Condolences to the family...

I just learned that it was Mark, my good friend...I feel sick...
He was married and had a daughter and son...They just returned from a family vacation in Florida...
He was a daily rider with over 100k on his Triumph Street...excellent, responsible, mature rider...

Rest In Peace Mark, we will miss you......

This is terrible news. Marek was a great guy. Road with him a few times. In fact just rode with him on Sunday. My condolences to his family, may he rest in peace. He will be missed.

He was married and had a daughter and son...They just returned from a family vacation in Florida...
He was a daily rider with over 100k on his Triumph Street...excellent, responsible, mature rider...

I m sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends. It is ones like this that make me pause to reflect.

Very sad to hear it. RIP.

I hope you or Mark's family keepa GTAM updated about any support his family may need.

deeply saddened by the news of Marek's passing, great man. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family -

RIP Marek

from cp24.com

An Oakville woman has been charged with failure to take reasonable opportunities to avoid a collision in connection with a crash that claimed the life of a Mississauga man.
Halton Regional Police Service said in a news release the woman was making a left turn in a Honda SUV at the intersection of Trafalgar Road and White Oaks Boulevard around 6:10 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 9.
At the same time, a 41-year-old man was driving north through the intersection on a Triumph motorcycle.

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/oakville-w...-white-oaks-boulevard-1.2013018#ixzz3DggEamdF

There's obv more info that isn't being released. I'm guessing there was some shared blame in the collision, but you can't charge a dead guy...

Back
Top Bottom