September 9 - Trafalgar and White Oaks, Oakville - RIP | GTAMotorcycle.com

September 9 - Trafalgar and White Oaks, Oakville - RIP

ViperZ

Site Supporter
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/09/09/man_dies_in_motorcycle_crash_in_oakville.html

A motorcyclist has died following a serious collision with a vehicle near Trafalgar Rd. and White Oaks Blvd. in Oakville, according to Halton police.The victim was a male, but police were unable to confirm his age or release his name on Tuesday evening. The condition of the driver of the car is unknown.

Trafalgar Rd. is closed in both direction between Leighland Ave. and Marlborough Ct. as police investigate.
moto5.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Looks like it's a Triumph Street/Speed triple.

Condolences. :(

Last edited:
Not a good year............ Was his front-end ripped right off?

RIP Rider

what bike is that???

Condolences to the riders family and friends.

Left turning SUV.

More info from cp24.com
A 41-year-old Mississauga man is dead following a collision involving a motorcycle and a sport utility vehicle in Oakville Tuesday evening.
It happened at the intersection of Trafalgar Road and White Oaks Boulevard at around 6 p.m.
According to police, the unresponsive motorcycle rider was found on the roadway and rushed to hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
His name has not been released.
The female driver of the SUV and an 11-year-old passenger were not hurt in the collision.
Alcohol is not considered a factor, police said.
Trafalgar Road is currently closed between Upper Middle Road and the Queen Elizabeth Highway as police continue to investigate.
Police hope to have it reopened by 11 p.m.

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/male-motorcyclist-dies-after-collision-in-oakville-1.1999545#ixzz3CsOn3ii5

From city news.ca
Police say the motorcycle was heading northbound on Trafalgar when the bike collided with an SUV.

The 41-year-old motorcyclist was rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The driver of the SUV, 48-year-old Oakville woman, and an 11-year-old passenger in the vehicle were not injured.

640toronto.com
So far in the investigation police believe the motorcycle was heading northbound on Trafalgar Road when it collided with the SUV which was turning left onto White Oaks from southbound Trafalgar.

Trafalgar Road from Leighland Avenue to Marlborough Court is closed while police investigate.

Police say the 48 year old woman from Oakville driving the SUV and an 11 year old passenger were shaken up, but not hurt in the crash.

RIP rider
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I hope he didn't leave a spouse and children behind... My condolences to his family.

RIP

I just learned that it was Mark, my good friend...I feel sick...
He was married and had a daughter and son...They just returned from a family vacation in Florida...
He was a daily rider with over 100k on his Triumph Street...excellent, responsible, mature rider...

Rest In Peace Mark, we will miss you......

Last edited:
Truly sad. Someones carelessness can kill that quickly with no accountability. Cager's life will carry on.
RIP Mark

My condolences to you and his family.

This is a reminder that every rider new or old face the same amount of danger on the road. Please be safe everybody.

He was married and had a daughter...They just returned from a family vacation in Florida...
He was a daily rider with over 100k on his Triumph Street...excellent, responsible, mature rider...

He was married and had a daughter...They just returned from a family vacation in Florida...

Very sad. We always see the pics of the bike only.. To see the rider lying down hits home.
Condolences.

Back
Top Bottom